NPC colliding with each other

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. **What do you want to achieve?**I have a zombie npc,All part can collide are false,I think it should passs through other npc

2. What is the issue? The faster npc stuck at the back of slower NPC

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I’ve tryed Physic service but it make error

You can use: PhysicsService | Roblox Creator Documentation or NoCollisionConstraint | Roblox Creator Documentation

1 Like

Umm first,Physic service give bunch of error,Second,No collision constraint need to be applyed AT RUNTIME due to i spawning zombie by :Clone()

If you can’t use the nocollide constraint you’d need to use collision groups. If there’s a specific error, you can make a post for it for help, as that’s the only solution I can see from your description. One idea may be that… if you’re cloning an instance that’s already properly setup for a collision group, all the clones will be as well, so you can create a group for zombies using the Collision Group Editor.

If u try to do that the npc will fall off map. Try to see some player non collision and use it with the npc.

Ive fixed it using collision group,Without script

1 Like

Yeah that is the way but didn’t remember.u can use player non collision too