Nurgenius — Egg Hunt Team 2019 Hub World Team Recruitment [CLOSED]

Hi there,

As per announced, applications for the Egg Hunt 2019 Hub World (the place that connects all the different egg hunt places) have just opened: Egg Hunt 2019 Opportunity. I am a 3D Modellor, and a mesh builder looking to form a team.

Here is my portfolio: Nurgenius | 3D Modellor and Builder

Positions:

Programmer:

• Able to work professionally and consistently with the team (This will strictly be a professional team, and will not tolerate arguments, lack of appearance/work for days, etc).

• 2+ Years of experience programming on the Roblox platform.

• Ability to create easy-to-read script files, that are organized.

• Ability to code functional UI.

• (Preferable) Has worked on at least one front page game (Wether currently or previously featured, on the popular sort, top earning, or top ranked).

• Provides place files with anything created with code (Impress me with you ability) and a short bio of your experience on Roblox.

• Great community standing, a cheerful mood, and an excitement to work!

Builder:

• Able to work professionally and consistently with the team (This will strictly be a professional team, and will not tolerate arguments, lack of appearance/work for days, etc).

• 2+ Years of experience building on the Roblox platform.

• Ability to create scriptable objects when required (No hacky methods to achieve an aesthetic).

• Ability to build complex objects in studio, via parts and CSG.

• Ability to follow a genre through reference images, description, etc.

• (Optional) Experience with 3D Modelling meshes

• Provides examples files of anything built on the platform (Impress me with you ability) and a short bio of your experience on Roblox.

• Great community standing, a cheerful mood, and an excitement to work!

UI Artist:

• 6+ Months of experience creating UI Art on the Roblox platform.

• Ability to draw UI Elements that fit an aesthetic.

• (Preferable) Ability to draw Vector art, or Vector and Bitmap art. (Think Illustrator, or Illustrator and Photoshop)

• Ability to be consistent and timely with the creation of UI Art.

Additionally:

You must be:

• Able to spend at least 20 hours a week developing for the Hub World.

• Able to follow checklists, guidelines, and instructions via platforms such as Discord and Trello.

• 13 years or older to apply.

• Aware of the information provided by Roblox Staff: Egg Hunt 2019 Opportunity

Interested? Apply!

Send me a DM here on the Devforum, or message me on Discord @ Nurgenius#0052. (If you choose to contact me via Discord, please mention that you are an applicant who’s applying for this – not to cause any confusion at the start.)

Good Luck!

Thank you all for applying, the members have been chosen!

7 Likes

Looks like you got your team! Good luck on the hub build.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.