I am very far into my project and I have put many hours of work into it.
A thought that has recently crossed my mind is anti-exploit.
I really don’t want players to have access to viewing the source code
to the game because they would then have the ability to cheat or find
exploits in my code.
I used to code in Java/JS/.NET Framework and a common solution to
that problem for me would be to obfuscate my code before publishing
I’ve searched all over google for an obfuscation method for Lua projects
and have had no luck with it. (Free) obfuscation tools for Lua don’t seem
to be very popular online and I was wondering if anyone on here has had
better luck with me creating or finding a tool that works well.