Object Bounds won't prevent an object from being placed

I’m trying to create a custom placement system with barriers that try to prevent an object from being placed, but some how no method I’ve tried works.
I’ve tried detecting inside boundaries, using “GetTouchingParts,” but these either only work outside the barrier or don’t work at all.

In this image, I try to use the “GetTouchingParts” method but nothing really happens, I can still place the object inside the barrier.

Here is the source code for the script:

local mouseRay = Mouse.UnitRay
			local castRay = Ray.new(mouseRay.Origin,mouseRay.Direction * 1000)
			local Ignore = {Prop,game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character}
			local hit,position = workspace:FindPartOnRayWithIgnoreList(castRay,Ignore)

if hit ~= nil and position ~= nil then

local CFAngles = CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(Rotation),0)
				local CF = CFrame.new(position.X,position.Y+Prop.Size.Y/2,position.Z)

for _, i in pairs(workspace.Propables.Barriers:GetChildren()) do
					if i:GetTouchingParts() == Prop then
						ApprovedToPlace = false
						TweenService:Create(Prop,TweenInfo.new(0.5),{Color = Color3.fromRGB(227, 25, 62)}):Play()
					end
				end

local Distance = (Mouse.Hit.p-Player.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position).Magnitude
				if Distance < PlacingRange then
					ApprovedToPlace = true
					TweenService:Create(Prop,TweenInfo.new(0.5),{Color = Color3.fromRGB(36, 227, 122)}):Play()
					TweenService:Create(Prop,TweenInfo.new(0.05),{CFrame = CF * CFAngles}):Play()
				else
					ApprovedToPlace = false
					TweenService:Create(Prop,TweenInfo.new(0.5),{Color = Color3.fromRGB(227, 25, 62)}):Play()
				end
			end

Please, if anyone can help, thank you.

EDIT: Video of the bug happening:

I’m sure many of us can help out with this, but unfortunately your issue isn’t very clear to the reader. We see an image but we’re not really sure what it is showing and how the explanation ties into your issue.

Oh, alright.
Should I record a video of the bug taking place?

Never mind, I think I solved it now.
I added a function to the tool that detects if the object is colliding with something that has a parent of “Barriers.”