Oculus VR app always opens upon launching Studio or Roblox even if I turn off VR mode, and if I close it, Roblox and/or Studio Closes

So for some reason, it literally just launches out of nowhere. If I close it, Roblox will close completely. I have to restart my computer to stop this issue. I don’t know how to fix it? No other posts are similar to mine, except one which has no fix for this issue…

It started happening when I got my headset, which was like in 2019.
It happens every single time when I launch Roblox or Studio after disconnecting my headset and doesn’t stop unless I restart.
It doesn’t happen at a time, it always just happens after I disconnect my headset.
I didn’t connect it to play Roblox VR, I played totally different titles, it still happens.

5 Likes

Having the same issue, but I can’t turn the VR mode off since the ROBLOX client has zero support for the Valve Index so I can’t even play any games anymore without VR mode being on 24/7.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.