Offering scripting services

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter or simple UI designer. I specialize in scripting game passes, over-Head Gui, Opening and closing Guis and more. I have been scripting since August of 2018, on Roblox and have previously helped people in developing their own games.

I will work on the following down below:

1. Game pass scripts ( Cost of 235 Robux for 1 game pass. More game pass will result in more cost )

2. Opening and closing GUis ( Cost of 35 Robux only )

3. Editing Admin Consoles. ( Cost of 350 Robux for normal editing and 650 Robux for advanced editing and complicated editing )

4. Over-head Gui for specific players or players in some group ( Cost of 75 Robux for each and 150 robux for both )

5. Small help on assets of some games ( Only with 1,2 or 3 assets of the game and not extremely complicated ) ( Minimum cost of 225 Robux to 1,600 Robux. depends…)

6. Player data saving and leaderstats ( Cost of 80 Robux for leaderstats only and Cost of 235 Robux on including both player data and leader stats )

7. A Shop Gui ( Cost of 75 Robux with no scripts but designing and Cost of 150 Robux with scripting included)

8. Editing some assets, example can be: How much damage the gun does, and more. ( Cost of 280 Robux minimum and up-to 2000 Robux maximum )

Note that I will NOT work on:

1. A full game

2. Assets requiring big and advanced scripts

3. Building and scripting something ( My services are only for scripting, not including builds)

4. Making a full Admin console

5. Or something really complicated or advanced.

My examples down below;

You can view my own game (inspired by lag test 2020[ i’ve asked the developer of the original one for permission if you were wondering) : Bobo's Stress Benchmark - Roblox

Availability

I am available for 1-4 hours of work on the weekends and week days. You can contact me any time, but I don’t accept requests for a full time work.

Questions regarding payment:

Prices can BE negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is through group funds or buying something from my group.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. My discord is; SilentsReplacement#3858

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes