Official Featured Sort Game Nomination Survey

New wave of Featured Games!

New PHONE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

3 Likes

@NinjoOnline @JustSeanC @gui110 @DebraG13 @wravager @Imaginze @AnonymousDeveloper13 @rak553

Hey folks,

Thank you for voicing your concerns. We appreciate it! :heart:

We are actively listening to your feedback and have been working on communication internally which helps address the current concerns. We’re hoping to release the announcement by end of this week.

14 Likes

I would love to see my game Giant Dance Off Simulator featured in the near future! :smiley:

Alright, good to hear! Looking forward to hearing the announcement.

3 Likes

Quick follow up, we’re still working out the details of the announcement.

5 Likes

Games listed on the sort will be displayed throughout the following dates:

• Start Date: April 22, 2019
  • End Date: Early morning on April 29, 2019.

New wave of Featured Games!

New PHONE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

New XBOX GAMES:

ID Game Link
1 Theme Park Tycoon 2

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Developer Relations Team

7 Likes

If one of the games that I nominate for featured sort is chosen to be featured, will I receive an email notifying me?

1 Like

Yes, you will receive a Developer Forum message from the Developer Relations Team.

3 Likes

Interesting… thank you very much for answering.
Though, I have two more questions;

1. Am I allowed to tell my fans to also fill out the survey for featured sort?

2. Would I have more chances for my game to be in the featured sort if they do so?

2 Likes

Yeah, I also noticed a snapcode on the game which could potentially link to something inappropriate, I sent a report into ROBLOX of this problem however I doubt it will be dealt with, this is definitely against the rule that states we are not allowed to use offsite links in-game. It is potentially very dangerous to the younger audience and ROBLOX shouldn’t even allow decals like this.

4 Likes

Yeah, exactly what I just said.

1 Like

Yeah, I would hope that the team behind the featured sort checks these games manually in the future, to prevent these things from happening, of course it should be fair for everyone to be seen on the platform, but one of my friends noticed that in Germany his featured list was unique from everyone else (I don’t know if this is a feature or some sort of bug). So I think that they should also do something like that for Russia, as many people (like you said) do not understand.

2 Likes

And I still can’t get a response to my submissions … yet these games are getting put up? What happened to the quality checks they are suppose to do…

6 Likes

I know, right?

I’ve been trying for so long to have at least one of my games out there so that more people would get to see them and have a fun experience, and I’m extremely sure I am one of the many that have their hard-work creations ignored.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. This is a pretty stupid situation, these games are made as cash grabs and these “developers” are cashing out a huge amount of $$$. As other developers, beginner or expert, pour hours a day working on their games and they get ignored, they have limited budgets of robux and lose it all to sponsors/adverts and they have no other options left.

3 Likes

Well with the new requirement being u have to be top 250 on the front page or something I am confused how these games ended up being top 250 lol

3 Likes

Man, I love this platform. I really do. But it has some serious, serious flaws.

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s possible that they use bots, but I don’t know. Games such as “FREE ROBUX” that try to take you off site are also games that bot their games to players in the THOUSANDS, so reaching top 250 wouldn’t be the biggest difficulty.

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t agree any more, these flaws really do limit the developers to how they can get their games “out there” for more users to see.

2 Likes

This snapcode thing has me legitimately shocked. Does nobody check these anymore? What happened? Why not just halt the program until the loose ends are tied up?

3 Likes