OMG First it was the 'Loading' game now it's a bunch of scam games. I've literaly removed every plugin every script and this still keeps happening

OMG. I’m literally getting sick of this.
First it was the ‘Loading’ Games. Now it’s a bunch of random scam games that sell you stuff and it doesn’t give you the stuff it promised.

I’ve literally removed EVERY single plugin I have, removed EVERY script from my game, and yet again, THIS IS STILL HAPPENING.

I’m literally about to quit developing games, I have not used free models, I have removed every plugin I had, and this is happening on every game I make. I’m running out of options. What can I do?

I closed my game temporarily because the person who is behind all of this could make a free robux scam game or a free something game where you enter your account password and make it so they teleport to that game, and roblox would think I did that even though I didn’t. What should I do?

4 Likes

I would probably search all of my scripts for keywords such as:

getfenv
setfenv
String.reverse
require
Loadstring

That’s all I can really recommend

1 Like

If you truly did remove every plugin and every script/free model, then you might have had your account compromised, or you went to a sketchy sight and it might have downloaded a virus. You should check to make sure, even if you have, that you have uninstalled every plugin you have, and there are no scripts not made by you.

Okay! I don’t know what the names of the scripts would be. I’ve put a blank script where they put client replicators in to possibly trick them into thinking that there are still those in there when there arean’t any actually in.

I have a brand new computer, and I’ve changed my account password and put 2 step verification on and haven’t gone to any fishy site, could it be a script that gives them access to all of my games if I put it in one game? And plus when I get robux, the robux isn’t gone they probably would have taken the robux and donated it to them.

@Koala_Helper

You might want to copy your whole game into another baseplate.

You might want to download Malwarebytes and run a scan, as well as a Windows Defender Offline scan. Check your search history too.

Try checking your plugin folder. Even if you deleted every visible one the ones in the folder will still have an effect.

Okay! Okay, thank you! I’ll try that.

Okay! I’ll delete every unvisible plugin in the studio.

@Koala_Helper

Get back to me if that worked or had any effect.

If that doesn’t work then do ctrl + shift + s on your keyboard and search for the keywords I listed above in another reply.

There are ways that backdoors can hide in nil or other Instances that don’t show up in the explorer, making it a LOT harder to trace them.

The only for-sure way to remove them from a place is to revert it to the first version.

If this happens for every single game, try reinstalling Roblox studio.

His game may be too far in to revert it to the first version. That may be the last thing he should try.

It might be a good idea to move all of the important assets to another place, revert the place, and place all of them again.

That might work but he should probably try searching all of his scripts first and looking through his plugins folder.

1 Like

My game is way too far to revert. I can’t revert it or I’d loose progress I don’t remember where the virus started.

Don’t worry about reverting your game yet. I doubt it will come to that. Make sure you do ALL of the steps listed in the above comments.

Again, do ctrl + shift + f on your keyboard to search all scripts for the keywords:

getfenv
setfenv
string.reverse
require
loadstring
MarketPlaceService
HttpGet
Luraph
Synapse
Whitelist
Backdoor
anti.backdoor
Xen
String

Okay! I’ll try that. I really need this virus gone. Come to think of it, I prefer the loading game more than those scam games.

I do have some good news though.
Roblox might be investigating this guy.

You said before that your players were getting sent to a “Loading” game.
You also said this isn’t occurring again.

This is probably because the game is under investigation and the game creator is banned.

I will send a link:

Okay! Thank you. Maybe it’s not doing that because his game got deleted and he’s now making more scam games.