[OPEN] 100,000 Robux│Recruiting an experienced low poly modeller / builder

IMPORTANT
Do not apply if you do not have a professional portfolio, if you are unable to work every day at least 2 hours, if you have not fully read the post, or if you fail to co-operate in a serious manner.

About and Job Information

I am an advanced programmer who is looking for a professional low poly modeller / builder to create a brand new story game. You need to have at least a year of experience, and able to work 2 - 5 hours a day. You will be building the story, while I script it.

You should be experienced with both studio and blender, capable of creating small assets and large maps, along with builds. If you have never played a story game before, I suggest playing or watching gameplay of “Daycare 2 (Story)” which is a well-made game and boasts the quality and build style I am seeking.

I have a story idea, and full details will be disclosed once you have been accepted.

I except the builds to take 1 - 2 weeks, I will be checking progress daily as I program the game, it’s important that we maintain a healthy relationship with each other.

Payment

I am paying 20,000 to 100,000 robux depending on quality and how promptly the builds are completed.

Contact Us

Contact Methods:

Devforum - @Suncurve
Discord - Suncurve#2117 (preferred)

You must be 13 years or older to apply, good luck to all applicants! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.