[CLOSED] Bloxwood is Hiring Developers!

Hiring Lowpoly Modelers & Builders

About Us

Greetings, thanks for checking us out! Bloxwood Hospital is a forthcoming roleplay hospital group on Roblox. We strive to introduce modern technology and innovative systems to advance the medical industry on Roblox.

Group

The Team
@usayze - President & Graphics Designer
@Idiofy3D - Vice President
@Euphics - Vice President
@couldbeyou - 3D Modeler/Builder
@couldbeyou - 3D Modeler/Builder

About The Job

We are looking for 2 users that can 3D model with some sort of external application. These users will be required to build our hospital, training campus, auditorium and interview center. Users are expected to show updates consistently.

Examples of our style

We would like at least one of the non-primary games to be completed by the end of this month.

Payment

Each developer will be paid 100,000 Robux. This Robux will not be given until the work is complete in our game. We are willing to sign a contract to guarantee payment if you feel as though it is necessary.

Contact Us

You may contact myself on the Developer Forum, or through Discord (preferred & quicker reply) at ANDREW#5644.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe I would be capable of replicating this style.

2 Likes

Great work! I’ll contact you if we are interested!

are you in need of a scripter as well?

Nice work! Unfortunately we aren’t looking for UI designers just yet but I will be sure to contact you when needed!

Sadly, we aren’t in need of a scripted just yet! I’ll most likely publish a topic if or when we need one.

when you need a scripter please contact U_npluggedDev#0001

1 Like

Hello my client is very interested he is a modeler and builder he can also do a little bit of ui with almost 3 years or experience. His dizzy is MajestiKai 5306.

I am interested the job have sent a friend req

1 Like

I’m interested in the 3D modeler position, Although I don’t have a portfolio up yet I can send you examples on discord and can make a sample for you.

My discord: SatouTanaka#0007

1 Like

ima builder i made alot of games the most one got 2000 visits contact me on discord FUNNIER THAN YOU#3220

Hi everyone! I’d like to thank all of those who chose to apply but unfortunately we’ve cancelled the project. Thanks for your time regardless! :slight_smile:

We do have another project called Bloxwood Waterpark that is hiring builders and modelers again, so if you feel you have a strong candidacy, check it out!

1 Like