[OPEN][~2k MEMBER GROUP][PAYING 3k+ R$] Hiring GFX Artist

Currently Hiring

• Graphics Designers for High Quality Adverts to be run.

Artist Commission

Hello!
We are looking for artists to join our team in providing marketing for the United Kingdom in the form of advertisements. If we are impressed with your work, we would also look at commissioning further for unique pieces of artwork spanning across the United Kingdom community.

Eligibility

• You must be 13 years or older;
  • You must have an active discord account;
  • You must be able to provide showcases of previous work;
  • You must be willing to provide evidence of completed tasks upon request.

Payment

The United Kingdom Development Team are offering a commission of 3,000R$ for the completion of satisfactory high quality advertisements to be run across the Roblox website promoting our current city - the City of London. You will be expected to return a minimum of 6 advertisements, with more on the table if we would like to commission you further.

Contract

In order to secure your payment, and for us to secure your services, you will need to agree to the United Kingdom’s Terms and Conditions which will be sent to you directly for you to read over. The team will be happy to explain what each point means. This contract will also ensure you get paid the agreed amount.

Contact Us

If you would like to apply for any of the positions listed above, please contact @Tom#2621 on Discord. You can also message me here on the DevForum’s however responses will not be so quick.

When applying, please send examples of previous work or any work that you’re proud of.

9 Likes

I am interested. I shot you a friend request @Alex.#5846

I’m interested in the spot for UI Designer. I’ve sent you a friend request devTig3r

Here is my portfolio: devTig3r | Closed

I am interested in making ui
Here is my portfolio

I doubt that I would be good enough for that, but here is my portfolio anyways.

Discord tag is bigRoux#0811

Not sure if you’ll be able to get something that large and detailed for 10k.

Hi there mate I’m interested in your builder vacancy accept my discord friend request and I’ll enclose my portfolio.

We are still actively looking at commissioning GFX Artists for a commission of 3,000R$.

If you unsuccessfully applied previously, you are encouraged to apply again.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.