OPEN [15k - 50k r$] short term scripters needed! military game project

You can message me immediately on Discord, no need to wait for me to accept your friend request.

[ABOUT THE PROJECT]

Our game is a sci-fi border with mechanics such as a job system, bank robbery, and a border booth where players can interact. Players can choose to play as a soldier, a police officer, an insurgent, or a civilian for a more relaxed experience.

[WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU]

We need a fairly advanced, communicative and active scripter that will continue the work of our previous one by finishing the game and polishing the current stuff for short term (flexible work hours adjusted to your real life needs).

[WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE]

Our previous scripter has currently taken a temporary leave of absence and the game project currently being worked on is roughly 80% done. It’s your responsibility to, given proper instructions, finish the project and prepare it for release. This includes configuring existing scripts, scripting GUI, various tools (e.g. knives, flashlights, handcuffs etc.)

[PAYMENT OPTIONS AND AMOUNT]

Depending on your pricing, and our available budget, we can negotiate a compensation withing given limits between 15,000 ROBUX and 50,000 ROBUX

[CONTACT]

For more information, contact me :smiley:

Contact me either on DevForums
Or on Discord: @stipess#1120

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.