[CLOSED] [$2000 USD] Hiring a team of developers!

The idea is that the developers can decide if they want a small cut of the money or their payment as stated. Totally up to them and no, it wont affect the money the other developers make.

Could you provide some examples of what is expected?

https://www.roblox.com/games/885450884/The-Grand-Crossing-ROLEPLAY Something similar to this.

Get a cut, or fixed payment + constant source of income as the game launches. It’s an encouraging strategy most groups use to try and get the developer to finish their work to earn more income.

I’d love to help build but I’ve never really built a portfolio and my time’s all over the place. If the game is successful and you ever get the urge to localize it to earn that additional cash, send a message my way. We’ll sort somethin’ out!

Best of luck on the game. Seems interesting!

Hey there!

I might be interested, but not as an actual developer, more of a freelancer due to lack of time nowadays.

Heres my portfolio:

I only accept USD.

I do a bit of everything except Scripting, i can also offer traductions to Spanish English and French.

That’s illegal. It is in the US, at least.
“If the subcontractor does not perform the job as outlined by contract, you must make all current payments for performed work, but you do not have to pay him for the rest of the job. This rule only applies if the substandard work was the fault of the subcontractor. If you had delays on the job due to a poor performance of other third parties or yourself, the subcontract can sue you for the full amount of the job you gave him.” … “You cannot withhold payment from a subcontractor for work performed, but you can withhold time penalties and the cost of your damages until the issue is resolved in court.” (Hamilton, https://smallbusiness.chron.com/can-withhold-payment-subcontractor-32847.html)

4 Likes

Personal trust isn’t a good foundation for a working relationship. You should expect accountability from your employers lest you be taken advantage of. I urge you any any other devs looking for employment to require your employers sign an employment agreement to ensure compensation for your work. If they wont promise to pay you they’re not worth working with.

1 Like

The idea behind this method is to retain as much style as possible. If a developer does quit half way through, their work will have to be abandoned. This will make sure that the border does not become a patch-work of a game, made up of multiple developers’ work. I hope this explains as best as possible.

Im very interested in your work with landscaping. Please message me on discord.

You mean 2,000 USD and not 2,000 Robux right?

Just checking because you could’ve put as a typo for R.

1 Like

No, I mean USD. It says in the title $2000 USD.

4 Likes

Updated - 6/13/19
Had some minor details to include within the plan. All should now be explained.

Hi Ricky,

I have just now read this thread and couldn’t find anything confusing or possibly misleading which i’ve seen stated multiple times in the replies to this thread.

Good luck with your game and I hope you can find a wonderful team who is dedicated and willing to create exactly what you have in mind.

PS: Don’t rush finding someone to fill a spot in either! You may find the quality you need for a price thats less!

Logan

Thank you for your support! It is much appreciated!

1 Like

Done! check your discord.

There’s nothing wrong with abandoning the unfinished or sub-par work. It’s the not paying your workers for their work that is illegal.

If I ask for a house to be built, and the builder makes me a shed, im not going to pay them in real life, so why would I in ROBLOX?

5 Likes

Update - 6/14/19
We are still looking for an experienced scripter! Payment is $600 which will be paid upon release. Jobs should be easy for scripter with medium to high experience. Please apply if you havent already!

Still looking for a builder and 3D modeler?