CLOSED!| [300$+ USD NEGOTIONABLE] Programmer needed

Coastal Development Team

About Us

Ovations! My name is Pouldra, the lead builder and development overseer for Coastal. Coastal is a ROBLOX based restaurant, settling in the islands far away, serving sea food as it’s finest dish! We’re growing daily, gaining activity, and learning more each time. We hope to see you join Coastal and watch the future, as it for sure will be impactful.

The Team
@Pouldra - Builder, Lead Developer & Overseer
@you!- Programmar
@Maz_ed - Development Overseer

About The Job

We’re looking for a programmer to be our permanent developer for our Version one. You must qualify from the qualifications located below, be actually interested, and have a mindset like every other developer on the team. We’re needing the entire V1 programmed. Therefore, this is why you need to have at-least 5 months of experience within the scripting field. Some things that may be needed in the V1 would be the following:

• Register/chef cooking system
  • Code System
  • Point System
  • Gui Shop, menu, etc.
  • Leaderboard systems ( Points, Ranks, Etc )
  • Overhead Ranks
  • Game-passes
  • Tip’s
    MORE TO COME, THIS IS JUST A MINDSET

QUALIFICATIONS:

• 13+ of age.
  • Dedicated Mindset.
  • The time.
  • 5 months of experience.
  • Good with working in the GUI related field. ( Scripting, not making. )

Payment

The overall payment will START at 300$ then develop over-time depending on the quality, speed, skill, and dedication. Therefore, this price is always negotiable.

Contact Us

To contact us, please direct message me via discord, forum, or twitter.

IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN APPLYING, YOU MUST HAVE DISCORD, BE OVER 13+, AND HAVE 5 MONTHS WORTH OF EXPERIENCE.

Discord: braydenn#0001
Twitter: Pouldra

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m very interested, make sure to contact me haha

Bloxynet#4289

3 Likes

Discord? this way it’s easier.

1 Like

Yeah, discord. We can also do it here If you want to!

I sent you a friend request.

Hi, ive sent a discord friend request!

Regarding to your post:

Hello,

I found your Devforum I’m looking forward to working with you guys and become a family with you guys. Most of the stuff I can do and can’t I’m still learning scripting every minute second and hour .I would Like to show good leadership skills to make a impact on ur community Direct Message me at Hallows#7759 so I can tell you more information.

Hello, I am very interested about taking part of the team. I think its a great opportunity of raising my experience level as a programmer and also to make new friends!
I have sent you a friend request on Discord : ItsChoco#0902

The stuff listed seems very simple to do! You can easily do this with a few tutorials! :smiley:

Well, you just ruined my 300$ lmao

@Svmiyy Could you not some people actually want to earn money what if they can’t do it want to give opportunities to pay people literally your ruining a good vibe man smh literally always got to mess something up people try to earn money like this to provide for families and you just happend to mess stuff up I could do most of this stuff without tutorials like please go somewhere.

I would agree, but there is more too it. I wasn’t going to incorporated everything due to it having the ability to be leaked. Alongside, we want our developers to feel comforted.

1 Like

Is its basically scripting a cafe roleplay game?

Hey! I see you’re post, but I had to change my username due to a complication I had. IF you can re-send the friend request, that’d be appreciable. Thank you, and sorry for the confusion.
(braydenn#0001)

Hey! I see you’re post, but I had to change my username due to a complication I had. IF you can re-send the friend request, that’d be appreciable. Thank you, and sorry for the confusion. My discord is:
(braydenn#0001)

Hey! I sent you a dm and added you my man.

I was suggesting something. Sorry for ruining the vibe.

Nah that’s my bad I got to serious.

1 Like

Sorry for my misunderstanding! Good luck with the hiring! :smiley:

I am interested in working for you’re game as a scripter

Why#9605

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.