[OPEN] 3D Modeler for hire!

About Me

Hello fellow Developers! My name is Elliott or more commonly referred to as Turk by my friends. I am a Roblox 3D Modeler from the United Kingdom, who’s been working in Blender for about a year now. I’ve not really worked on many projects as I prefer to just create stuff in my free time for showcase, etc. However, I’ve recently decided that I want to start doing projects and creating stuff for projects, more for the fun than anything else. Now lets cut to the chase, why should you hire me? I’m very dedicated to what I do and quickly add my work into my life. I’m fast working, I take my time with what I do but also make sure I produce it via deadline. (I set myself deadlines to do my work if one is not set). I am quite communicative and I try my best to bond with other people, especially friends I’ve collaborated with in the past. My preferred style for meshing and building is Low Poly. I learnt most stuff about Blender in low poly so I prefer to work in Low poly.

Here are some screenshots of my work that I've done recently!

I will be adding more here in the future.

Availability

Considering I am a full-time student, I basically do Development whenever I can. Because of the Pandemic, I have school from 9am until 3:20pm instead of 8:30am until 3:10pm. From about 3:45pm onward I am free for the rest of the day. I am free for about 8 hours a day, leaving me loads of time to work on stuff.

Payment

Honestly, I’m not too fussed with payment right now. I tend to accept per asset. My assets are minimum 150R$ But prices can increase, depending on 1, how time consuming the product is and 2, how big the product is. If your project is on a tight budget, we can negotiate lower than what my minimum pricing is. I’m happy to help you out. :slight_smile:

Contact

I am on quite a few Social Media Platforms but my preferred way of Contact is Discord. However, you can reach out to me on twitter https://twitter.com/MxydanDev . My Discord tag is Mxydan#1331. I can also be reached out to on the DevForum or you can shoot me a message in my Roblox DMs.

Thanks for reading! I hope we can work together in the future! :slight_smile:

4 Likes