[CLOSED] 3D MODELER Position Avaliable

About Us

Hello! Our development group consists of two developers! 1 of which is a 3D modeler and texture artist, while the other one is a map designer and creator. We are both of the age older than 18 and have experience in game development and or business operations. We are looking for another developer interested in joining our team to work on our upcoming game!

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced, well versed, and reliable developer to join our team as our co-lead content artist. We expect high quality 3D models that fits to our games style. Good communication skills are appreciated in voice call and with progression picture updates; we check team progress daily as we want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

This game will be based off an old game which is very original to Roblox and not based off any other games on Roblox, ever! The building style will be low-poly map layout, a heavy use of 3D models and textures throughout. We expect each map to take around 3-5 weeks to complete but this can be heavily reconsidered if there is constant development being made and for personal reasons.

Payment

We are paying percentages based off quality, effectiveness and communication per map with help from another 3D modeler and myself. We will also offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee percentage for the assets you’ve created. Percentages can stretch from 15-25%+.

Contact Us

• You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: [ Guild97#8281 ] or [ reap#3974 ]
  • You must be 13 years or older to apply.
  • Having access to a mic is greatly appreciated but not necessary

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that reapqr#3974 doesn’t work but it’s ok there’s the other contact.

“reapqr#3974” tag has been fixed! Thank you.

1 Like

May I ask a question? Are you gonna pay after someone gives the map assets to you.

Percentages are given to the amount of models are made. For example, if you were to make 50% of models for 1 map, you would be given 5-10% depending on quality.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.