[CLOSED] Advanced Scripter Portfolio

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter. I have been developing on ROBLOX for over 3 years (On other account). I can do many things including things related to physics like planes or cars, datastores, gameplay, and more!

People I have worked with: @Officer_Ronz - Capture The Flag System

Showcase

If you want more work please DM me on discord!

Here are some screenshots/videos of my work!

Availability

I am available mostly on the weekend. You can message me anytime though and I’ll try my best to respond.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I only accept robux and no percentage. You can pay me using group funds or using game passes (You have to be able to pay the tax and the price).

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord. I am only doing tasks and I am not working on long term projects.
Discord: sawblade#5680

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey man if you ever want to work as a programmer, I’m all open!

I’m sorry but I don’t want to work on this game. It’s a good game but it seems to be a long term project.

1 Like

Uh… if you listen to the audio of the first video, it’s really weird and it’s talking about cattle.

Also, all your videos are on short term things…

Atleast show a game you made.

Oops, I must have been listening to a documentary. Just ignore that. I have not made any games because I can’t really build and I don’t really feel like modeling.

Hey i was wondering do you know how to script / make a boat , ive already made boat models?