{OPEN!} Adventure / Story Game! ("The Outside Generation")

The Outside Generation

About Us

Hello There! I am PitaPata14 but you can call me Pita! I am the owner of Build-A-Block Studios A Roblox group with about 1K members.

About The Storyline

If You Havent Seen The Disney+ Movie " Race To Witch Mountain " Well either watch it or read the following

Storyline

Btw I Did Not Write This I Copy And Pasted It From Google!

Jack Bruno (Dwayne Johnson), a Las Vegas taxi driver, is swept up in the adventure of a lifetime when he meets Sara (AnnaSophia Robb) and Seth (Alexander Ludwig), a pair of extraterrestrial youths who possess paranormal powers. In order to prevent an invasion of Earth, Jack must help the youths reach their spaceship, which is buried within Witch Mountain. But the task will not be easy, for government operatives and an alien bounty hunter are fast on their trail.

The Team
@PitaPata14 - Builder + Scripter | 30%
@n01ton - Builder / Modeler | 24
@ Empty - Scripter | 24
@ Empty - Sound FX + Music | 22

Maybe I will change % if we get an investor!

About The Job

We are looking for one professional Builder / Modeler to take the job of making the well builds and stuff. We are looking for one professional scripter to code things lol and make sure everything works and works properly. We are looking for one professional Sound Effect and Music artist to make music and the sound effects for the game.

Example of our game's build style

Before The Game Is Published We Will Need The Full Storyline To be working and there.

Payment

Builder / Modeler | 24
Scripter | 24
Sound FX + Music | 22

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/pitapata10

You must be 14 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting… I’m interested in building the story game for you, since I meet the age requirements and I’m very professional. But, I was wondering if you have discord, so we can talk furthermore?

my discord is broken so when I get it fixed we will definatly add eachother

ok so ive been going through your games and Its what I need so friend me on roblox and youre in

yes I know but I just added it in case someone will tweet me or something because technically its not on the dev forum that way

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.