[Open] Affordable Music Commissions

About Me

I’ve been into music production for about a year now, but I have just recently upgraded to a much more powerful DAW. I’m very involved with music, both at school and home and I know how to play a few different instruments. All the music I’m going to make will be unique to your commission, so I won’t be using loops. The length of each piece will be about 2 minutes (unless you request otherwise).

Genres

These are my strongest genres:
Lo-Fi

(this was a remix of Rosalina’s Comet Observatory in Super Mario Galaxy)

House EDM

(simple demo of the house genre of music)

Orchestral

Drum and Bass

Ambience

Some of my older works can be found on my SoundCloud, but most of these projects are outdated and were made using my old DAW: Stream Slab music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Availability

I’m mostly going to be available any day of the week, but I’ll be a little bit slower on weekdays.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, but prices should be around R$2800 (USD 10) for a piece (each song will be about 2 minutes long at this price). I’ll accept payment in PayPal and through group funds. Payment may vary across genres (for example, house generally requires more work).

Contact

When you contact me, give me a few details of what you want the track to sound like. If there’s anything you’re unhappy with, just request a change and I’ll see what I can do. I’ll try to keep you updated during the production process. Discord is the easiest way to contact me: TheSlab#9649. You can also message me on the Developer Forum.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: Please let me know if you have any suggestions on this post or if you think something’s wrong.

6 Likes

can you please upload it was an mp3? Some people cannot download it sometimes

I fixed it, it was an issue with the drop-downs.

you can drag it or import from files. I like dragging it because I don’t have to re-click

1 Like

I am not going to lie, the house one is crazily good. I would recommend you to some people if I can!

2 Likes