[CLOSED] [ALL ROLES] Cyborg - Sc-Fi/Adventure Game [14,800 USD]

Contact me via discord N_RS#9329

We are open to another scripter yes

Okay, contact me at bryancololee#2857.

Hello! I’ll contact you! Hope to hear from you.

Contact my discord not Exaegis he’s is strictly for questions

2 Likes

People are not referencing as much it could literally earn 30$ from one alone please feel free to do so

Hello, I am a GFX artist. Please message me via DevForurms if you’re interested in hiring me. I will send you my portfolio and all my past work.

1 Like

I contacted you! I would like to apply as a UI designer.
Can you also pay with Robux or Robux gift cards?

I can vouch @ScytheSlayin for the job, quick and loyal.

1 Like

Am i blind or is there not a builder role

1 Like

Hey! I would like to know if you would need a translator? I’m a french native. So I can traduct from english to french. Message me in roblox DevForum if so. I can do for really cheap.

Have a great day!

Interested for 3d modeler job ill show my projects there discord : FISHY#8882

You need a translator? i am a Spanish native speaker, here’s my portfolio Translator for hire. [English-Spanish]

I can vouch for @WSSI for realistic! And maybe @Natalie_Clabo, but this person is more Low-poly. I think they have a chance to be some great modeler.

1 Like

I’d like to refer @NodeSupport for the scripter role. He’s highly talented, dedicated and could get the job done. Furthermore I’ve contacted you regarding the Game Designer roles.

• Rummy :grinning:

Quick question, Is the game animation gonna be R6 or R15?

Hello! My name is Gat! I am a UI artist and skilled scripter. I can submit a portfolio if needed.
I would love to help out! I am very compassionit, I would give my all in helping you! I have been developing for 5 years. I have worked on games such as booga booga, outside of roblox I work on a game called realm craft. I can give more details! Discord.
SignsDev 7382 and make sure to add me on roblox!
Thanks for your time!

I love the concept. I’m interested in the web developer position, I’ll be contacting you on Discord. (provectusspatii#7028)

Sent a friend request, I’m a Graphics Designer. Designed for pretty big groups. discord: qt.emm !#4961

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.