[OPEN] Ampy_7 | Scripter/Programmer Portfolio

About Me

Hi, my name is Ampy_7. I am a programmer. I’ve been scripting for almost 3 years now. I have alot of experience with well-known modern games. I’m looking for short-term work at the moment.

Other skills

I’m great at coding modular, if you prefer that. I can add explanation notes, and make cool custom script templates.

Showcase

Here are some samples of my work

Most popular game I scripted: [⚡UPDATE!⚡] Backflip Simulator! - Roblox

^^ Above a pet system I made for Keyon Air and Bloxxed Hotels

^^ Cool little effect i made for buttons

^^ Sleek gun system I’ve made (with fastcast)

I’ve made some more tiny scripts for games in the past, but they’re not worth noting. I’m looking to expand this portfolio.

Availability

I am available for 2 to 4 hours daily, and 4 to 6 hours in the weekends, due to school. Overall, I think I’m pretty active.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either group funds, t-shirt or PayPal. Very flexable in whatever you prefer. I don’t accept % unless I can see proof of succeeding (or backup)

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Ampy_7#4619

Update

I will now do full game scripting.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would you mind checking out my post

Im still open! Feel free to hit me up

I’ve had a really good experience with his scripting, he is the person I always think to hire a scripter for, I personally recommend this service to anyone who needs a scripter! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Added gun system to my portfolio!

Hello, I am interested. I sent you a friend request on discord. My username is BPilot253#3969.

can you work long term and make a clicking game?

Hello, I’m interested in your services, My team is developing a low poly shooter game, if you work full time for our game our budget would be up to 14% revenue and up to 10k after the game is fully scripted. My discord is Wizard#4401

@Ampy_7

Added you on discord: DevFrags#2441

1 Like

Hello are you still open? I’m thinking of making a roleplay game and will need guns scripted, a way to set names, vehicles scripted, a team changer, some hats and accessories, a uniform giver and some other small details

1 Like

ofcourse! send me a message on discord

1 Like