[CLOSED] AndyxOwl │ Digital 2D Artist │ Illustrator │

about me1
Hello! I am Andy and i’m an artist / illustrator based in England :uk: . Drawing is something I do both online and in real life as I’m doing it for school too so i’m deciding to open up commissions again to help me add to my portfolio. I specialize in drawing characters but I have made logos, assets and UI in the past.

showcase1

Characters / Avatars

Side note: Had to crop some of them so they could be uploaded.

Logos

UI / Assets

Concept Art

availability 1
You can contact me at any point in time through discord and I will be able to answer shortly after. Due to school, commissions can take from a couple days minimum to two weeks maximum however this can vary depending on the commission and what else is going on at the time.

payment1
All non robux payments will be done through paypal.
Once half way through the drawing I will send it and you will give me the payment, then I will send the completed commission!

● Sketch half body (color) - 2000 Robux or $10

● Sketch full body (color) - 2700 Robux or $13

● Final half body - 3500 Robux or $15

● Final full body - 5000 Robux or $22

● Logo - 3000 Robux or $15

● Asset - 2700 Robux or $13

DISCLAIMER: These prices are not set and can change depending on the complexity of the commission!!

contact1
If you are interesting in commissioning me please add me on discord: Andy🦉#2401

I also have a twitter I don’t use it as much: https://twitter.com/Andy_TACAM

12 Likes

deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted

1 Like

Commissioned this guy and he delivered an awesome artwork for my bro! both he and i liked it very much! Definitely recommend! :heart:

2 Likes

Awesome work! I love the concepts you come up with:)

1 Like

deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted

1 Like

I will at some point but I want to test out my current ones first, thanks for the suggestion!