[OPEN] Apostrix Entertainment is hiring a Map Builder and 3D Artist!

About Us

Hi there! I’m the founder and studio director of Apostrix Entertainment. We’re a new and upcoming game development company. Our goal is to create immersive and creative games for users from all around the world to play. I as the director, have a lot of ideas in my head that I want to bring to life in the Roblox platform. We’re looking for ambitious developers who are also willing to share their ideas for our games and studio as a whole.

The Team
@MohhayScripts ~ Founder, Studio Director, Programmer, User Interface & Creative Ideas
@IzTom ~ Co-Founder, Executive Director & User Interface
@anxyeity ~ Executive Director & Creative Ideas
@IllustriousGreed ~ Lead Developer & Programmer
@khaledx2003 - Project Lead & Animator
@TBIBeats ~ Project Lead, Music & SFX Artist
@SyntaxDefinition ~ Programmer & User Interface
@couldbeyou ~ 3D Artist
@vxlturistic ~ VFX Artist
@couldbeyou ~ Map Builder
@b1ackb3rries ~ Builder
@RedPhantom505505 ~ Builder

You can view our group here: Apostrix Entertainment - Roblox

About The Job

As a Map Builder, you should be able to build maps using meshes provided by our 3D Artist whilst keeping the Map itself relatively organised and optimised.

As a 3D Artist, you should be able to create 3D meshes using Blender that are well optimised to assist in the Map making.

As a developer for Apostrix Entertainment, we tend to put as little deadlines on you as possible. The reason behind this is because of the fact that I do not support putting pressure on developers. As long as you don’t take forever to deliver a product, I don’t really tend to push a developer too hard. My goal with the studio is to uphold a professional team environment where developers can have fun, share their creative ideas and create immersive gameplay for users all around the world. I wish to make sure that working for us is as much of an enjoyable experience as possible.

With that said, let’s get into the details. I’ve got around 11 project ideas listed that all have their own creative touch to them. I list them by a title or name but keep all the ideas for them in my head mapped out so that when we are starting to work on a new project, I can bring up all of my ideas and share them with the developers.

You will be working on games ranged from sea of thieves style to anime style and even spider man based games. We want all of our developers to put a lot of effort into making assets. The reason to this is because of the fact that we want to uphold a good reputation with the player base of our games as well as the Roblox platform developers out there. I personally want a well-made game and not a shitty-made game that makes money off of kids without a good gameplay. I don’t support games that have no immersive gameplay in them and are just basic games that were made to profit off of children. Instead, I have an interest in making long-lasting experiences for people all around the world to enjoy.

As of right now, we haven’t begun with any of our games map-wise, but we have created a framework for all of our games that our programmers can use.

As a developer for Apostrix Entertainment, you will work alongside our current/other developers to create immersive and creative experiences for users to enjoy all around the world. For that is what the whole point of the game studio is.

We expect you to

• Be 15+ years old.
  • Have at least 2 years of experience in your specific developing field.
  • Have good communicative skills so that you can communicate well in a professional team environment.
  • Be willing to share your own ideas for the studio whenever needed.
  • Be talented on your specific development field. (Above average skill.)
  • Know your way around the Roblox engine and its features.

You should expect us to

• Fund every project created with robux for advertisements. (Ranging from 100-500k+ robux.)

Payment

Due to the fact we are still a small and very new game studio, we cannot guarantee any good or fair payment for any assets you make. What we can promise you though is that if a project you contribute to does well, you will be paid a fair if not better amount of robux for your contributions. I plan to pay developers a percentage of a specific game’s income that they have contributed to (ranging from 5-20%), that way I can have several if not many experiences on the game studio that all make a profitable amount of money that can be put into new projects and developers. Once the studio has a stable income, I also plan to give out a sallary to all the developers as well.

Contact Us

If you are interested, please contact me either on Twitter, the Developer Forums or Discord with your portfolio and a brief introduction of yourself. I will list my contact information below.

Twitter: (@MohhayRBLX) / Twitter
Discord (Recommended): Mohhay#9028 (Friend me and then message me once your friend request has been accepted.)

Remember to include a brief introduction of yourself and your portfolio (A google document with past work works) when contacting me.

Thank you for taking your time to read this! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.