[CLOSED] Maenaryz - Commissions

Introduction
Good morning DevForum,
I’d like to say that I am currently doing commissions! I am looking for people who need homestores, game maps, lobbies, and cafes/interview centers/training centers! The reason why is because I would like to expand my portfolio, gain experience, and of course, build. I want to be able to have experience in more categories, rather than just restaurants. I’ll also be taking requests for other types of builds too. Please note I will not be doing long-term builds.

Payment
I’d like to be payed by group funds per asset or by the hour, to avoid scams. I’ll also be doing payment by shirts, but if you have a choice please do group funds!
The prices below include the 30% fee. If you are paying by group funds, remove 30% from these, and pay me the result. All prices depend on quality, detail, and size.
GFX: 150-250
Cafe/Restaurant: 1500-3000
Homestore: 2000-3000
Lobby: 3000-4500
Interview Center/Training Center (NOT A PACKAGE): 2000-4000
Game Map: 4000+
Prices will go up a little in the future when my skill increases.

Contact me
You can reach me at mars.#8781 or @ariveua.

Check out my Portfolio [CLOSED] Maenaryz building portfolio | commissions for more information + examples of my work!

Have a great day!

Please tell me if this is the right topic, last time I posted it in #collaboration:recruitments and everyone said to write it here.

I think your in the right topic, since your post is in the #collaboration tab.

2 Likes

Good to know. Thank you so much for the feedback!

1 Like

Reminder- my commissions are still open (≧∀≦)

Do you have past work we can see?

1 Like

Mhm! Click on my portfolio link, or you can find it here:[CLOSED] Maenaryz building portfolio | commissions