[Closed] Attackon56 - Builder/Modeler

Hey I’m a builder I haven’t been here long, but my building skills are simple, and I believe up to par. I can build most things easy nothing to complicated, I don’t like low poly but that’s about it. I don’t use blender I prefer to use Roblox Studio more. I can make smooth things, or more detailed things depending on what you would like.

Here are some models I’ve made!

As you can see these are just simple.
(Price is 25-100 RBX depending on what you want me to make how and how detailed it is.)
Unfortunately I have not worked for anyone yet so this could really help me!
If you want to contact me message me on Dev Forum, twitter @Attackon56, discord (Check my profile).
Thanks for reading this!

2 Likes

Your building skill doesn’t really seem to be up to par with most builders.

Honestly, this looks crudely made and very uneven.
image The parts on the vent aren’t even evenly placed.
image This is way too simplistic.
image The sphere on the far-left isn’t lined up correctly.
image Honestly, this looks great.
The door isn’t really colored right and the thing on the top looks kind of weird.

Honestly, if I were you, I would gather more building skill before trying to get hired, but that’s just me.

8 Likes

These were rushed BTW so don’t expect much but the tree wasn’t rushed

2 Likes

Can you show us some of your best work, then? I don’t think that showing the people who might hire you rushed work is a good idea. You don’t need to make new work, you can just show us some of your old games.

7 Likes

True you have point, but I don’t do games I build models for games. Small or big things that’s why I’m in builders, and modelers not game builder, and I said I build things not games that’s what this portfolio is for.

2 Likes

Then show us some of your previous models you have built. Also, if you are a modeler, please change your rank from “Builder” to “Modeler”. There is a difference. You should also remove “Builder” from your title if you don’t build games.

3 Likes

I agree with @Vanimion. Even if you feel the effort making something just for your portfolio is a waste, if I needed to hire a builder, this current portfolio turns me off right away. If you put your best work, you start to attract attention and get recognized.

4 Likes

Thanks for saying that I’ll fix some stuff. I appreciate it.

5 Likes

Hey don’t be harsh use logic I “build” models this is also used to improve your skills. Thanks for being honest though it does help. I wish I could improve my skill, but there’s not too much help I can find.

3 Likes

Logic is logic everyone’s is different yours is understandable.

(Prefer not to start an argument so let’s just stop)

2 Likes

About this portfolio, I do not recommend sending rushed models. Send your very best work so people can get a good idea of what you’re capable of. Right now your portfolio isn’t very impressive, so please do put some work into improving it and you might just get hired!

sorry if I repeated things

1 Like

You got it I’m doing that right now.

2 Likes

Well not really. A Builder is someone who uses ROBLOX studio to create assets.
A modeller is someone’s who uses external 3d softwares to create assets then import them to ROBLOX.

3 Likes

Hey I fixed my portfolio it’s better just to let you know.

2 Likes

I don’t see much sense within rushing work that basically portrays you as either a good builder or someone whose skills are slightly lacking.

In my opinion, you should probably work on some smaller projects first, maybe like a small map or a lobby so that you can best show your capabilities. I’m not sure if you’re quite up to par for a showcase yet. Even I haven’t attempted a showcase yet and I’d consider my skills to be fairly decent, nothing exceptional.

People will much rather favour someone who has worked for previous projects or games before within the past. It helps a lot if people want reference links in order to actually play your creations.

You probably should have a price before you post on the DevForum. If you want a price range, I’d say that around 50-100 Robux per model as a base price would be good for the ability you have shown through your work on this portfolio.

If you want to join more projects, I highly recommend you try to find jobs either on GRP or the Hidden Developers discord. Just have your wits about you and make sure you’re not being majorly underpaid or taken advantage on.

If you think something is a scam, or if a certain offer is quite risky to take, you should be able to ask around on most development servers or communities.

3 Likes

The point of this was to work for someone in the first place. I understand that people will probably hire me if I worked for other people but I need to work for someone in the first place. Also I fixed everything so it’s not rushed anyone.

3 Likes

I would definitely try to get yourself hired elsewhere than the DevForums for a start.
You have some decent potential but your skills might be underestimated here as there is lots of competition for good builders. Good luck in getting a job though! :+1:

Maybe create your own personal project to gain some more interest? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey!! I need a Builder But I have no Robux. I am just starting out on my own Development Studios. The Game is not even close to done and I need some Assistance. So… if you’re interested, I’ll pay you 30% of all sales and Profit. It is Just a RP game that I think will be a Big hit but just decided. You can contact me through discord with besupernow#5482.

1 Like

No, he’s in the right place, since this is a portfolio. :+1:

1 Like

Yolobeans must have misunderstood the title and interpreted the [OPEN] as an ‘open builder position for Attackon56’

Mistakes happen. :+1:

2 Likes