[CLOSED] Bakiez Bakery is looking for a new Lead Coder (Head of Development)!

they should establish a payment so that depending on that the work that is willing to pay is taken into account

1 Like

Already discussed payment options! ^^^^

1 Like

Hey, I can’t really program myself but I’m going to suggest someone who is extremely talented. Here’s their portfolio: [CLOSED] Scripter | Imaginze | 5+ years scripting

2 Likes

Thank you so much for that! Is he still closed?

I’m not sure. He recently opened his portfolio but I don’t think he’ll turn down a job like this.

1 Like

I would love to. But I feel under-experienced. Here’s my portfolio regardless if you have any interest. 4wku | Programmer & Builder

Well, My friend wants to do it Since I told him this post that you made.

Hey! Thank you for your interest! You have no scripts to showcase on your portfolio therefore we cannot decide if you’re up for the task or not!

Add me on discord. There’s a ton of reasons why there’s non uploaded but I will love to show you some work pieces. (My apologies)

1 Like

You haven’t disclosed any payment information. Are you paying through USD, or robux? How are you planning to pay? Would you pay before or after completion?

Are you paying in USD, Robux or percentage?

I might consider this depending on the answer.

We will be paying on ROBUX. And I already disclosed how we will be paying. We will be paying on a per task basis. So you complete a task, then receive payment for that task, then move on to the next task, etc.

1 Like

Robux. We after completion of a task.

1 Like

Hey guys! We are still open and looking!

Heyo! I’m interested.

samtheman#7181 my comms are open. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings! I am interested, if its still open! I sent a Friend request!
-Vedant

1 Like

So basically what your looking for is someone to create a Ordering system, then a food/drink making system. And then something to do with a datastore which you haven’t explained what it’s saving. Then a keybind system where players can do stuff to get XP. I’d be interested but I’m not a UI designer so someone else would have to make the UI.

Can’t apply for this role, as I program in other languages, not lua sadly, but I beleive this job would be an amazing experience for any programmers looking to have an amazing and fun job. Bakiez is an amazing community, and I urge you guys to put forward your resume for a chance at this amazing opportunity. Good luck!

1 Like

Hey I am interested in this post, I sent a friend request to both of those tags, Here is my portfolio, I normally copy and paste this message to others.

Portfolio: I was wondering if it would be possible for me to become a developer for you guys I am experienced and have been developing for almost 8 years I have a portfolio if you want it I am active everyday and I can be on everyday. This is my portfolio Roblox Developer Portfolio (If you want more pictures dm me on discord, Editor#9786 - Album on Imgur I also work for this huge group •The Order of the Sith• - Roblox as a dev LuisAries - Roblox I made most of the games for these groups •The Order of the Sith• - Roblox The GaIactic RepubIic Army - Roblox I work for this big group too. The Roman Empire   - Roblox The Roman Patronage - Roblox 𝗧he 𝗚aIactic 𝗘mpire - Roblox the star wars games I made was mostly by myself I do everything development wise and I work for big groups so I could help alot. I have a flying system that and represent my abilities to script and I made most of the Script/Builds on the following game: Roman Belgica - Roblox on here. Here is my flying system game Fly A Tie - Roblox

Hey everyone! We’re still looking!