[CLOSED] Brickmotion Studios is looking for a Scripter! 20k-40k R$

About

Brickmotion Studios is a Team of Developers started by Scrumble Games Est. 2019

The Job

We are looking for a Scripter and a GFX Artist that will help us create all of our games. We will most likely go for a Simulator for the first game to get the Studio a little bit of a start in the dev community to then create fun and awesome games for the people to enjoy!

Scripters will need to be able to script the mechanics to Simulators as well as complex AI Systems, DataBases, DataStores and Match making abilities. Most of this is to see if you’d be the right person for the job. And you’ll need to know these for upcoming games created by Brickmotion Studios.

The Team

Here is the Team so far
Owner - @ScrumbleGames
Builder/Modeler - @EnDarkWolf
Builder/Modeler - @Simulation_Studio
Builder/Modeler - @Phat_Dev
Scripter - @sebi210
GFX Artist - @Punable

Payments

We will be paying out Robux only, may pay with USD in the future as of right now we only have Robux payment. Percentages and Upfront payments are both welcome.

Scripters will be paid anywhere from 20-30k Maximum but a negotiable 40k.

Contact Information

You can contact myself or Scrumble through Twitter.
Scrumble’s Twitter: @ScrumbleGames
EnDark’s Twitter: @EnDarkOfficial

5 Likes

Sooo… your first game ‘simulator’ is not going to be a fun and awesome game that people enjoy…? You might want to rethink your studios game plan before hiring. You can easily exhaust funds if you don’t have a detailed goal or concept in mind. Creating just ‘a simulator’ isn’t exactly a guaranteed front-page-wonder.

5 Likes

When recruiting, you should include a description of the task for the developers you would like to hire.

This just explains what you need developers to do in Brickmotion Studios.

I would recommend that you add in an elaborated explanation of what the open developer slots are meant to do. For example, what you would like the programmer to code and what the game icon and thumbnails should look like.

3 Likes

Well we want to make it fun for the devs and the people, that’s why we haven’t decided yet. We will run a poll on Twitter or a questionnaire on Twitter for what Simulator they’d like to be created and the most popular answer will be made and as the devs would like too.

1 Like

I edited the post lemme know what I need to change.

1 Like

Perhaps you could get more graphics artists and programmers to consider joining your team by including a description of what they will be required to make. Sure, GFX Artists: make thumbnail and game icon, etc, but not many artists would join, not knowing what the gfx they will be making is going to be about, because it helps to have whatever you are going to design, build, program already visually in your mind. This applies to the other roles, not just a graphics artist, but I used that one as a quick example.

2 Likes

Hello I am looking to be hired as a GFX Artist, PORTFOLIO: GFX Artist [For Hire]

2 Likes

What type for graphics are you looking for? I’d be happy to show some of mine. astrovibes#8096

2 Likes

Well a ‘simulator game’ is not necessarily boring. It can produce money and can be fun for the children playing it. There is nothing wrong with starting with a simulator game.

4 Likes

The community is tired of them

2 Likes

My Pending Sales says otherwise.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.