[REOPENED] Builder and Modeler with 4-5 Months of Experience

About Me

Hi there! I’m flarezhu. I am offering my services as a a low-poly builder and mesher with roughly 4 and a half months of experience. I’m am very active, and can guarantee satisfaction on your build. If you are not satisfied, you can immediately reject the project.

Showcase

Some Examples of My Builds

FortPeacePic

Some Examples of My Meshes

IronCutterPic
ArmoredDestroyerPic
FlareCreditPic

Availability

I am available to build for 1-3 hours 5 days a week.

Payment

Prices are negotiable. I currently accept only Robux, through either group funds or through devproducts/shirt sales.
## Contact
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @flarezhu21#1532

2 Likes

If you are not absolutely satisfied with my work, you can immediately reject it. (Do NOT try to take advantage of this)
Also, due to an extremely high client base, I will have to delay about 1-3 days before starting on a commission. (Keep in mind, I don’t build on weekends)
Finally, because of the fact that some people have hired me but did have any funds, I am now requesting that you show me evidence of your funds before commissioning.

How come u can’t work on weekends?

1 Like

I sometimes can but I usually work on my own game and play roblox then
I am actually active during weekends, but use the time to finish commissions. I am extremely active in the weekdays tho.

1 Like

I’ve just closed my portfolio as I’ve taken up a long term project and finishing a bunch of commissions . Opening soon!

I’ve just reopened my portfolio! Here are some more examples of my work:

Just letting u know the ghost looks better out of colour mode rn it doesn’t look as good as it really is.

1 Like

I purchased his service for 1.4K robux (around 980 bc of tax) and he was told to finish my map for my simulator. He finished one building after around 10 mins and this is what it looked like:

I didn’t give him any blueprints because I was thinking anything that looks like it has effort would be ok. I thought I would only need to adjust some after he finished but instead I had to ask for a full refund after 10 minutes. I also waited around 2 weeks for him to even begin. I was not satisifed and I’m waiting for a refund.

1 Like

I apologize- I didn’t realize that the windows were scaled improperly. You could have brought them to my attention. As for the frameless door, that was partially your fault. When I asked for specific details on what you wanted on your build, you repeatedly told me to just “follow the buildings I already made” I had to go by my own ideas. I thought that the door looked fine as is. Again, when you were dissatisfied, you still did NOT bring it to my attention. I could have easily fixed all of these issues. Instead, you decided to tell me to leave and you said, “Ok, just leave and take the robux. I will do it all myself.”

During the wait, I repeatedly told you that you may need to go hire someone else due to the fact that I had school and many other commissions and my own game to finish. It was you who insisted on hiring me.
I also offered to create another building to make it up to you, but you rejected it anyway. Here it was :image image
I was completely willing to do a completely new build or fix the windows/add a door frame but you decided to reject.

Yes, but even if I didn’t give much details, I think its common sense to add a door frame. Do not put the fault on mine. I told you to finish off my map and make the buildings similar to mine and gave u reference pictures as well. I had mentioned multiple times that I was not satisfied thru DMs. I did not want you to fix any of it because I decided to do it myself as I felt like I had been scammed.

I know you told me that I might have to find someone else but I waited for you nevertheless. It was your fault I had to wait though because you were grounded by your mom.
I Didn’t accept the other building because you specifically said that it will be something that I love and will use and it wasn’t. Keep in mind I paid u 1.4K robux or so just to build 1-2 simple low-poly buildings which fit my style and it wasn’t even thru blender. it was simply on studio.

You didn’t pay me 1.4k- instead, you only paid me 959. What you pay isn’t what you pay the person you actually hired- theres a 30% tax.

I doubt there such thing as “common sense to add a door frame” I saw that your buildings all had glowing doors so I assumed that they were portals. Portals do NOT have any frames, so therefore- you did not provide enough details.

I do not understand why you feel scammed. It is not as if I took your money and ran with it. Instead of doing it yourself, you should have asked me to do it. You personally decide to do the job yourself, and by doing that, you CANNOT be scammed. It was your personal decision, as I was completely willing to do it for you.
(Don’t reply to this as to avoid cluttering this up- move it to DMs)

I really don’t understand why someone with the builder rank would go on and hire another builder seems quite weird. If you were so good and had the guts to classify yourself as a builder then why didn’t you just go make them yourself.

3 Likes

Because I Could. I feel like looking at other peoples work and while they build it helps improve. Also, I didn’t enjoy the project much and didn’t want to carry building it on.

His work is fantastic, he did great logo in less than 20 seconds I can’t imagine what he will achieve in 1 hour, his work is great

1 Like