[OPEN | Builder | Terrain Design] Looking for a game-development group to hire me

ABOUT

Hey there! My name is ThatOneWendy; 14 year old builder & terrain designer from Australia looking for a job in game development. Though I’m on a brand new account, I have been building on the Roblox developing engine for over 3 years, and have acquired lot of experience and skill.

SHOWCASE(S)

I do not have many to any examples of my work, though the link I’ve provided down below best displays my work. If you’re looking to hire me and don’t think the example I provided below is enough, feel free to ask me to build something so you get a wider knowledge on my abilities. Though, hopefully working with you can further expand this portfolio to give a better demonstration on how I work.
My showcase: Log Cabin [SHOWCASE] - Roblox

Photo

Availability

I am available all hours of the weekend, and around 5 hours in the weekdays; keeping in mind I am still doing school work from home during this pandemic.

Payment

The only payment method I take at the moment is Robux (NO PERCENTAGES), though this might expand into a wider range of options in the future. I am requesting a group that provides a pay >2000 Robux weekly so it gives me the potential to eventually run it through Dev-Ex.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord at: ThatOneWendy#8901

Thank you for your interest.

5 Likes

The showcase is a nice, but it’s a little small (and a little dark! - you might consider adding a lantern). Do you have any other works that you can show?

1 Like

Excuse me, can you please stop lying? We know you’re a mega-talented builder/terrain designer and that the picture you showed isn’t Roblox. :grinning: It’s too good to be Roblox.

3 Likes

I don’t have any other examples on my new account. But if you’re looking to hire me feel free to ask me to build something so you get a wider knowledge on my abilities. Thank you!

Hey, I’m currently Working on a big roblox game, but I need a good terrain Builder.

The thing is, I’m low on budget and cant pay you.

Is there any chance I could tell what the game is about, then maybe you might agree on percentage?

1 Like