[CLOSED] Builders for hire

About Us

We are a team of two, laika2012 and R_nty(He lost his password so he is using SpaceBoyRBLX, we look for jobs that won’t take a long time to make, such as assets and small maps.

Showcases

laika2012

R_nty

“Made this showcase in a hurry” man
The Magic Island [Build Showcase] - Roblox

* R_nty is available until this topic closes, I’m going to travel like tomorrow or so and I come back soon.

Payments

Min: 2.5k R$
We accept any Robux, devexable or not, we do not plan on using the platform to make real money currently, prices are negotiable but we require atleast 25% before work is complete. (Or the work can be done in a separate place not a team create)

Discord

laika#2012
SpaceBoy#8087

Credits
Looked at Trustmeimrussian post for format reference

1 Like

We aren’t looking for builders, we are the builders :expressionless:, Please read the post above before asking.

Your title sounds like you’re looking for builders. You should change it to ‘Builders for hire’.

5 Likes

I agree with ToadRBX, I thought you were hiring. You should change it.

“Looking for Builders?” as a question for the person reading. I’ll change anyways.

1 Like

I am very much considering it

btw forgot to say, I like your showcases, i will consider hiring you sometime

1 Like

This category (#public-collaboration) is for those who want to commission someone.

You should move this to #public-collaboration:public-portfolios

I’m guessing people are thinking you’re looking for builders as you posted in the wrong category.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.