[OPEN] Celerat - GFX Artist

(For Client)

About Me

Hello everyone! I am Celerat, a sixteen year old developer. I specialize in graphic design but at the moment, I am learning to advance my skills in building and programming. I can do a variety of GFX styles but I mostly strive with cartoony styles. I started graphic design a couple of months ago and I have grown greatly. Since then I have worked on many commissions which have enhanced my skill. I can do all forms of GFX design (game icons, group icons, thumbnails, and ads).

I am dedicated to making GFX design which fulfills your needs and wants. I will continually work on a customer’s commission until the they are satisfied with the work I have provided to them.

Showcase

Thumbnails

Profile Picture

Logos

Projects/Groups Worked On

and much more

Programs

For my art work, I use Blender (2.82) and Adobe Photoshop. The software I use depends on the commission as I use both software’s for different aspects.

Vouches

Vouches

Availability

I am available everyday, though the rate of availability differs depending on what day it is. For weekends, I am online most of the day (around 6 - 13 hours) and weekdays, some parts of the day (around 2 - 8 hours).

Payment

Logos - (100 - 2k) (There could be exceptions, depending on the complexity or/and simplicity)

Thumbnails - (250 - 5k) (There could be exceptions, depending on complexity or/and simplicity)

Profile Picture - (100 - 500 (There could be exceptions, depending on complexity or/and simplicity)

Contact

The contacts will lead you to both the contact information of the manager and client.

Discord: FuriousFlips#7857 or Rat#9070

Roblox: Celerat or PlainPrivilege1

Devforum: @Celerat or @PlainPrivilege1

3 Likes

great guy to work with, will continue to use your GFX services in the future

3 Likes

Amazing dude, with high quality services!

3 Likes