[OPEN] Cheap Builder and Very New Scripter

About Me

Hi there! I am a normal low-poly builder, I’m quite cheap to commission. I want to start learn to script, though I know a few basics (and I mean few), I want to expand it so I can use it for more games, so I am open for hire as a scripter, and I will be very cheap, most likely if you give me a task I will learn it, then do it, will take quite a bit, so there is a chance I can’t do it, so the scripter option is best recommended to those that are on a low budget or have time to do publish their game. Reason I’m doing this is I believe that learning scripting then working it, will help me become a good scripter.

Showcase

You can view my assets here. I have more but these are quite of my best (May not be the best). house without a side boi - Roblox
### ### house - Roblox

Availability

I am available nearly every day now due to summer holidays. Will be online for a few hours every day.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I prefer pay per asset. My preferred payment method is robux.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord at Gregboi321#3337 for a much faster reply. If any issues with adding me on discord contact me on developer forum and I’ll reply as soon as possible!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes