[Open]CitrusPie - 2D and GFX Artist, English-Turkish Translator, Low-Poly Builder

About Me

Hello! I’m CitrusPie. You can call me Citrus, Esin, or William. My pronouns are He/Him. I’m 15 and I draw a lot! It’s actually not my first time taking commissions, I have a few experiences with them. I can draw and make GFX! I’ve also worked for a few games as an UI designer and… Let’s say “Asset drawer”.

Special Offers and Sales

-None!

Hiatuses

-None!

Showcase

I drew the poppers in this game: 🐹[PETS!!]🎉Party Popper Simulator! - Roblox

Portfolio: https://citruspie.carrd.co/

Availability

I’m available for minimum 30 minutes every day! My availablity changes. My timezone is TRT. Also, please remind me about the commission frequently; I’m pretty forgetful.

Payment

You can always negotiate, but you can find my ideal 2D art commission prices below. I’m comfortable with being paid per asset, and I only accept group funds; sorry if you can only do t-shirt payment.

2D Art Commission Ideal Prices
Sketch with rough color (Shading included): 10R$
Lineart with cel shading: 25 R$
Lineart with blended shading: 40R$
Painting: 50R$
Chibi (Any style of shading): 25R$
Bloxy Style (Any style of shading): 25R$
Complex backgrounds add 10 more R$ to the price.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord, fellowesin/Esin#5263!

17 Likes

Hi! Your work is nice. Would you have more examples of UI work?

Coming up! Lemme see other files that I’ve created that has UIs designed by me.

Sorry, I totally forgot to do it! Lemme collect some more examples now. I hate making people wait.

1 Like

I love you art style, very unique. Might consider hiring you soon!

1 Like

New examples out! And now you can contact me on Discord.

You could provide some examples/translate your portfolio to Turkish so that we know you’re a legitimate translator and not just some translator who uses Google Translate. Good luck with finding jobs!

Sure! To be honest, it is easy to notice someone who uses Google Translate when it comes to translating to Turkish; the grammar of the 2 languages are very different.

New 2D art examples are out! Now with more complex backgrounds.

A new translation example alongside with more 2D artwork examples are out! I also added a list of ideal prices for those who are planning to order a 2D artwork from me.

I would 100% hire this person! They are quick, and amazing at what they do! Keep up the good work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(I’m pretty quick when it comes to profile pictures, and thanks!)

Hi im Esra and i am too a turkish/australian roblox developer and i love your build style! I can talk english too just wanted to talk to in turkish.

Merhaba im Esra ve ben de bir türk / avustralya roblox geliştiricisi ve yapı stilinizi seviyorum! Ben de ingilizce konuşabiliyorum sadece Türkçe konuşmak istedim.

Oh, sure! I’m not sure what you wanted to say with “Build style”, but stilli we can talk!

Ah, tabii! “Yapı stili” ile ne demek istediğini tam olarak anlayamadım, ama yine konuşabiliriz!

New special offer! Check it out.

1 Like

DISCORD CONTACTS ARE BACK!
Enjoy.

I wonder if you can make a game logo. I need a story game logo designer for my upcoming story game. I couldn’t find your Discord sadly. If you’re interested in this situation message me here.

1 Like

My Discord is Lavender#5263 . Looking forward for your message!

I mean, I can’t find you on Discord. My Discord nickname is Sametcan#3143can you message me? If you can’t find either then create a Discord Server and send me please.

1 Like

Dude, just send me a friend request!

Sorry for the delay I did it. I sent you a friend request.

1 Like