[OPEN] Clothing Designer for hire!

About

Hello! I am CrackedRevenge, I am a Clothing Designer. This is my portfolio for clothing commissions and you can find more information about me in this portfolio. I have been designing for approximately 3 months. I have designed for many groups, and I own a studio group myself. If you have any question about me, just reply to this topic.

My clothings, Catalog - Roblox

Showcase

Why hire me?

I’m honest, very down-to-earth, and overall a hardworking person. I have lots of experience, but I’m not afraid to admit I’m still learning every single day, and I love it. Designing is hard, frustrating, sometimes even draining – but I know my limits, and I will always communicate with you on them. That’s my promise to you.

Want to hire me?

DM me on DevForums, Twitter (BrokenCrunch), or Discord (Broken#8998). Preferably on discord because my Twitter messages are a bit messy at times.

What I ask of you:

1. Be clear on what you want.
  2. Include reference images (if possible)
  3. Understand that I may have other commissions to do before yours (be patient, please).
  4. I, along with my fellow designers, work very hard on each article of clothing. You may critique how I’ve done something, but please do not blatantly insult my work. It’s disrespectful.

1 Like

Love your designs!

However, I wanted to say that 500 R$ is only worth $1.75 and 1,000 is only $3.50, which is kind of low, and doesn’t match the paypal price you gave!

You can look at this to see some more info about how low that price really is.

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in commissioning you, my discord is MathewSevereux#8400

Oh okay thanks for the information!

No problem! Happy to help! :slight_smile:

I totally recommend Broken. He completed my work really quickly as well promised me a very good offer. I hope to purchase more clothing from him!

1 Like

Thank you for your review, I am glad you like my service!

1 Like

Made shirt for @aTinyGecko

1 Like

Made 25 outfits for @PolIoPlays
Review -

1 Like