Closed Topic! Moved on

Updated Commissions!

12 Likes

Your 3D Models are amazing! :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you! Really Apreciated, Feedbacks are always helpfull!

3 Likes

Hello There! All Things is very nice!
But! in your animation, it’s to slow and not smooth as i thought.
it should be 80-90 :robux:
Hope this help you.

3 Likes

Is not a good price, very lowballing it.

3 Likes

@GGenderYT is an amazing modeler and is friendly. 10/10. I’d recommend commissioning him

2 Likes

80-90 Is pretty much Lowballing, Those arent choppy, The video recorded them like that, And also I take my time to make the things look more realistic

3 Likes

Quick question, do you use roblox given animator or moon?

1 Like

Roblox Given Animator, As I said, I don’t really know much about it, Is moon Better?

2 Likes

Oh sorry didn’t see that.

I mean moon is good, I’m experimenting with it aswell, there is a lot of options for it! Ex: animate two rigs at once, but it’s hard for me, but you could probably get the hang of it! :smile:

2 Likes

I’ll try it! Thanks for your feedback, I may try Moon , It should fit with me

2 Likes

I’m confused. What do you mean by “commissions are free”? Do you do some things for free?

1 Like

Sorry, I meant im free, Like i have no work to do

1 Like

I agree with @OBCMAKEGAME on an animation price change—for what’s shown in the gifs I can’t see anyone paying more than :robux:100 for the jump or walk, let alone :robux:300 as a minimum. It’s obviously not the recording because we can see it with our eyes, but good luck if you decide to keep it.

Topology on all the 3d models needs to be worked on. Honestly, I’d not set a price on anything with bad topology.

The builds don’t look like they were following proper references and they end up a bit iffy.

You need to study flow for animation and inverse kinematics (what is a possible rotation for a joint)

I don’t have an issue with the prices which many seems to have but I’d not post things that are very flawed.

The 3D models seem to have nothing wrong with the “Topology” But the models shown are old.

Also, Thanks for the feedback!

(TurtleDeveloping) Commisions Open! Builder/3D Modeller/Terrain Designer/UI Designer And Much More! New Portfolio