‍[OPEN] cyanobject - Building Portfolio

Banner created by my girlfriend @Reselim! She’s cute.

About Me

Hihi! My name is cyanobject, and I’m a 16 year old environmental artist and developer on the Roblox platform. I’ve been creating on it for about 5 years, and am a social media manager of EBR, member of Gearworks, Roblox Architects (Outstanding Member), and founder of Metamodel, an upcoming diverse collective of creators.

Making quality, innovative experiences has always been at the forefront of my passion to create and continue my artistic endeavors, and I wish be able to do so for the foreseeable future.

Portfolio

I specialize in a wide variety of styles (mainly with high amounts of attention to detail and low-poly), and am always aiming to expand and evolve my range of expertise.

Projects are ordered from most to least indicative of current skill (i.e, how recent it was created).

Long Gone

Consomnio

Wandering Spirit - Forest Tails

Houses were made by me, not the other assets in the image.

Wandering Spirit - Animal City

Houses/buildings were made by me, not the other assets in the image.

Shiguto - Neon Market

RBLXWare - Magma Meltdown

Made in collaboration with exwumm.

Terrain Design

RBLXWare - Workshop

RBLXWare - Boomer Island

Skyhigh

Availability + TOS

I’m available to work from:

• 2-5 hours on weekdays
  • 3-8 hours on weekends

This depends on various factors, and can be subject to change. Please keep in mind that I’m also in EST.

Furthermore, deadlines are required to be flexible, and although I will do everything in my power to be able to complete the commission on the date that it’s needed, there is possibility, no matter the circumstances, for it to be completed late.

Payment

I accept payment in Robux or PayPal, however I would much rather be paid out using group funds.

Largely depends on the scale and deadline set for the commission, however I won’t accept any commission less than 50k and can be priced anywhere upwards of 250k for larger commissions (or $175 - $875+ USD).

Percentages will only be considered under certain circumstances (I’d prefer you to be reputable + have successful projects under your belt).

Contact

Discord: cyanobject#8492
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cyanobject

Thank you, and I look forward to working with you! :sparkles:

31 Likes

Consomnio is REALLY impressive! Looks like an xbox game!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m honestly much prouder of what Long Gone is becoming haha

1 Like

You are such an inspiration to me, your work is just amazing :grinning:

2 Likes

Really amazing seeing someone’s actually inspired by my work… means a lot more to me than I can express :pleading_face:

1 Like

Impressive work!

I loved your builds, definitely a good dev.

I’m definitely getting in touch with you :wink:

My tag is Crrustyy#0447

Hope we can speak more!

Amazing work :+1: I’ll think about Contacting you.

Discord: JoeyThisDude#0638

Keep up the amazing work