[OUTDATED] Cyclxnee | Development Portfolio

Hello! I am a self taught developer who goes by the alias of “Cyclxnee”! You can call me Cyy. I am a hard-working developer who dabbles in many different areas of development.

These are the different skills I have:
Graphics - UI, Logos, Gamepasses, Particles, and Basic Renders
Modeling - Maps, Terrain, Weapons, a bit of Texturing
Scripting - Still learning, but I can do basic things
Animating - Anything as long as I have enough time
VFX - Anything as long as its not crazy
Monetization and Marketing knowledge - Studied up quite a bit on these 2!

Here’s some of my work!
You can find loads more on my twitter - https://twitter.com/cyclxnee

Logos

Modeling/Building

4dj7b1

RobloxStudioBeta_pLvjwRxCCL

Scripting

Please note that I have only been scripting for a few weeks, I am still learning.
Simple tycoon - https://www.roblox.com/games/5723279966/Tycoon
Simple tower of hell game - https://www.roblox.com/games/5735500294/Cyclxnees-Tower
simple but laggy grapple system - SYCYpOwvg2
See VFX for more things (tweenservice)

VFX / Particles

NIiuF8norf
C6ebCRs1D7
5tzZhH99qd
08xFho1uA8
tsk7jdqs9P
a7fVPfWMdA

Gamepasses, UI

Don’t have any examples ATM but with my Photoshop skills I know I can do them decently
WIP UI for my game - Photoshop_CRpQUDxap8

Icons / Thumbnails

Renders aren’t my style, screen shots are! Here are some screenshot style thumbnails I made for my game

Icon for my studio -

Animating

See “VFX”

Since I am 14 and a student, most of my time is limited and always changes. On average I can do 2 to 3 hours a day. My timezone is MST.

Currently looking for a promising studio to work with.

My preferred contact methods are
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/cyclxnee
DISCORD - cyy#7777

WHY INCLUDE ME IN YOUR TEAM?
I have an eye for design, I’m experienced in multiple different skills, and I can help with marketing, promotions, and monetization.

**WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR? **
I’m looking for a team that is well managed, does stuff on time, has fair percentages, and is super friendly and close. This will be LONG TERM.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day :slight_smile:

32 Likes

This is very high quality logos. I might need to contact you soon when my game gets into Beta.

4 Likes

THanks! Im looking forward to working with you!

2 Likes

I bought a platinum logo from @Cyclxnee for my game
cool guy and he worked quickly while maintaining high quality work
he was able to revise his work to perfection and im super happy with the result

if you’re considering getting a logo done i recommend this guy :+1:

5 Likes

I bought a standard logo from @Cyclxnee and honestly, it was so well done!
I like to get updated a lot on logos that I pay for and he updated me constantly and we both shared ideas and came up to a final product that looked great. It was done in under a few hours, very high quality work and if you ever want something fast, go to him! Very cheap prices and very easy to work with

3 Likes

10/10 Recommendation. I got a logo for my game studio and just… chef’s kiss. Will get more in the future!

3 Likes

These are great logos! I will consider buying one if I can get the robux to.

3 Likes

Thanks!
(30 charactersssssssss)

2 Likes

Those are some really nice logos! I’m willing to buy quite a lot of them soon, just waiting for the discord message

2 Likes

Hello! Sorry I didn’t accept your fr, i just did! THanks!

1 Like

Best logo designer I’ve ever worked with. I personally think he’s better than Younite but that’s just my opinion. He made exactly what I wanted, the quality and value from this dude is insane.

10/10 definitely looking forward to working with you in the future.

3 Likes

This was one of the best logo designs I’ve ever seen in my life, met my expectations and even surpassed them, I am very glad that I did this deal with the user and we had no issues.

I recommend working with this user if you want a great and clean design, thank you!

1 Like

Added more examples and watermarked all of them!

Nice to see more logo designers in the community! :grin:

1 Like

Revamped! :slight_smile: Currently updating prices. Current price is 3k

1 Like

:star::star::star::star::star: 5/5 Stars, Give This Logo Artist A Try

I purchased the platinum package, from @Cyclxnee and honestly I enjoyed working with him. Very patient, great ideas, and amazing personality. I’d definitely recommend this logo artist to others. He is underrated, and I hope he gets the attention he needs one day.

I ordered a logo for my game and I plan on recontacting him soon for future collaborations.

2 Likes

Wow amazing! I just started making Logo designs and you can check them out on my Portfolio but oml these are amazing. Im going to put you inside insperation.

1 Like

These look very cool! What software do you use to make them?

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check out your portfolio too :slight_smile:

I use Photoshop! :smiley: also thanks