[OPEN] Delta Corporation Is Looking For Devs

About Us

Hey there I am pinchpotmonster. Currently the only developer for a game I am making. I also have another game in progress that I will also focus on. I am looking for devs to help me because being a solo developer is extremely hard.

About The Job

So about the job I am looking for 1 Builder, 1 Scripter, 1 Artist.
That game is loosely based off of SCP. But is NOT an SCP game, more information will be disclosed upon you being hired.

Builder:
The builder must be able to build in a somewhat realistic style. They will be in charge of building the whole facility.

Scripter:
The scripter must be able to script things such as Gun Systems, Doors and more. I will be helping the scripter.

Artist:
The artist must be able to Model. It would be good if they could animate, create UI’s etc.

Payment

I know percentage isn’t a “Trusted” income, believe me I know. But as I do not have any robux you will have to be payed in percentage. Any robux I do get before public publish will be put towards the groups.

Every developer will receive a payment of 25% of game earnings.

Requirements

• Take pride in this project and the work you put into it
  • A portfolio is required upon applying
  • Able to work in a healthy environment

Contact

If you are interested in becoming a developer please contact me here on the DevForum. I have a discord server set up that you will be invited to upon being hired.

Thanks For Reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.