(CLOSED) Developers for hire

About Us

Hi there! I am the proud founder of Cheesy Tech, a small group based on providing cheap tech to the people who need it most. We’re looking for Scripters, GUI makers, and developers all together who are willing to join our team and work with us!

The Team
@chessebuilderman - Owner
@AlexBlack5451 - Lead Developer
@ayaandatoo - Developer

About The Job

We are looking for a professional GUI designer, or developer to join our team as our developer. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our group’s stylee. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. All the builds are YOURS and only YOURS. These developments will be sold through Cheesy Tech and we will only be taking about 25% of the funds.

Our groups need at least 30 new assets completed by the end of next year. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 days.

Payment

You are getting 75% of the money you make. If you have any questions, dm @chessebuilderman.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CheesyTechRBLX or on Discord through the bot. Cheesy Tech Support#8303. Our Discord is, https://discord.gg/zqzqtpm.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

5 Likes

It would be helpful to be specific on everyone’s responsibilities so we know what areas of expertise are needed.

What is the Owner doing besides lounging on the courch making Dev Forum threads?
What is the Lead Developer doing besides making sure everyone is doing their correct tasks?
What is the Developer’s role? Do they do a little bit of everything, such as Building, Scripting, UI, Modeling. If so, then what is the point of recruiting if you already have a developer god?

I’m a little confused by this thread:

What kind of developer are you you looking for? Your thread makes it seem like you’re looking for scripters, UI artists, and all kinds of developers, but in the next line you say you only want someone who works with GUIs, and the line after that suggests you’re looking for a builder.

Also, what is the benefit of joining this if a developer is only getting 75% of the revenue generated from something that they solely produced. Have you had past results that show that, when working with you, developers will make more than they typically might independently? If so, can you please clarify that and accompany that with examples as that’s important. Do you already have buyers lined up or ready to be contacted so that developers are getting immediate payout - like they might if they were being directly commissioned, or might developers be waiting weeks or months before a suitable buyer is found?

I’m not trying to be overtly critical, just the thread is very vague and I’m sort of confused about what you’re looking at and what this is all about!

3 Likes

I got super confused with that too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.