[CLOSED] Development Team Wanted

About Me

I am a programmer, designer, and the project lead. I have been working on the back-end of this project for many months, designing and implementing various back-end systems. I would estimate my work is around 60% complete for the first version of the game. I am a full time college student in my 3rd year, so I may not have constant availability (but at the very least, daily).

I will be completely self-funding this project.

About The Job

I am seeking help with the following:

• Building
  • Interface
  • Animation
  • Lore

Building and GUI are a priority. Ideally, I’d want sound and animations to match the building and GUI style (so those need to be completed first). The style will be medieval, and the bulk of the building will be low poly. This might include the terrain (NOT roblox terrain), buildings, weapons, equipment/armor, and trees (NOT low poly).

All creations should be appropriately named and organized. I should receive frequent progress updates to ensure the work is yours, and to make sure you are going in the right direction.

General knowledge of Runescape or other classic MMORPG’s are helpful. You should be able to effectively communicate and respond in reasonable time, as well as maintain a mature and professional attitude.

I am seeking a team. This means I want partners who will keep the overall health, quality, and state of the game (among other things) in mind. If you are looking for a quick buck, this may not be for you. With that considered, it would also be ideal if this is the only major project you are working on.

Payment

For substantial and long-term work, percentage of revenue is a possibility. For everything else, the amount depends on how much I receive and the quality of them. This will be in Robux, with USD being a possibility further down the road.

Contact

Please fill out this form to apply: https://forms.gle/eChiqdN3rnq4ESC2A

16 Likes

Do you have discord, I could contact you there instead.

1 Like

Im a composer and i want to work on this project, my discord is LordBasw#4819

1 Like

I dmed you, I am a experienced animatior.

1 Like

@Patodactyl I’m a builder my disc is LuciferVonhart#9548 I’ve recently just worked on a low poly medieval build.

1 Like

I was wondering if you were looking for an Environmental Artist? I specialize in Terrain, Lighting, and many more things to do with the Environment.

hey, can you send me your past work?

Sure, let me Private Message you.

Still looking for builders capable of medieval style, low/medium poly, and interface positions.

2 Likes

@Patodactyl I’m interested but would like to discuss for more information about what the job will entail. Would appreciate if we could discuss over discord. (Discord is lordhavxanx#3992)

1 Like

I’ve updated contact to a form to better keep track of everybody. If anyone is interested, whether they’ve reached out to me yet or not, please fill out the form.

2 Likes

Check Private Messages, @Patodactyl.

Please fill out the form to apply, otherwise I can’t keep track of everyone.

I’ve added the lore/story writer position to the post.

We’re still looking for a few more people!

I am Interested in story writing but what do I put for the URL link. I don’t have a story writing portfolio.

you can PM me if there isn’t a link involved

your google accounts are kept private when submitting applications BTW :slight_smile:

I may be late but applied for Builder. I love building medieval and low poly. I also enjoy writing a storyline. :grin:

1 Like

not late at all, don’t let the link clicks scare you :wink:

I have sent in the application.