(open) cSapphire | Clothing Designer & Artist

About Me

My name is cSapphire, I’m a clothing designer and artist since 2013. I am highly proficient in many styles of clothing such as armor, casual, uniforms, mech, dresses, suits, and more. My art styles include blocky, anime, and semi-realism.

Clothing Designs

EXAMPLES

famousfilms

Clothing Pricing & Terms

My work is in Royale High, Bloxburg, MeepCity, Roblox Highschool, Adopt Me!, the devil’s closet, Fashion Famous, My Droplets, Crown Academy, and other projects.

I collaborated with Gucci on their recent project that you can find here: https://twitter.com/cSapphireCS/status/1343893350945054721?s=20

I have designed for Keisyo, InquisitorMaster, ZacharyZaxor, russoplays, Rainway, and more!
My clothing are on VyrissDev and Exspects Roblox toys.

Art

Anime Style

EXAMPLES

Semi-Realism Style

EXAMPLES

Pricing & Terms

Contact

you can contact me here or,
twitter.com/cSapphireCS or,
cSapphire#5555

thanks!!! :slight_smile: :hugs:

27 Likes

Very Cool stuff, and very reasonable prices.

2 Likes

I sent a friend request for Discord. Very nice work. My Discord is jackk#0002.

1 Like

Hey, I just saw this. I accepted your friend request. If you’re still interested feel free to message me on there!

Updated!
Added more examples of my work :slight_smile:

I would have to disagree. I personally believe that clothing designers should charge based on the quality of their work and cSapphire creates extremely detailed, high quality clothing.

1 Like

Updated! Added more examples of my art and clothing. Also added terms and pricing for art.

1 Like

Hello I have sent you a friend request on discord, my user is Matty#9581. I am looking to order some clothing.

2 Likes

Interested in your work! Sent you a request, Replay#0911

1 Like