[OPEN]Digital Arts development team

ABOUT US
Digital Arts
Digital Arts is a game studios group on the Roblox platform
Our Goal is to create Hit Games that everyone could play everyday non stop!
As we need to complete this goal were gonna many Developers Working non stop to give what most desire in a video game.

ABOUT THE JOBS

• Scripter Fluent in LUA
  • 3D Modelers Must Create High Detail Work As Needed
  • Music Composers Must Create High Notch Music For As Needed
  • Terrain Editors Must Be Able To Create Highly Detailed Work ( Ground,Grass,Water ETC )
  • Animators Must Create Animations As needed
  • Manager Keeping check on everything while the owner is not around

THE TEAM
4 Scripters
4 3D Modelers
2 Music Composers
3 Terrain Editors
1 Animators
1 Manager

Here At Digital Arts We take Game Developing Very serious any act of the following will not let you continue to work
for us, (Childish Acting and Negative Attitude.)

We hope to see you working with us! We are a new company , We are starting out fresh!

PAYMENT
We will not be able to pay When Our game goes into
Development but will after!

CONTACT
Please feel free to message me about any of the job positions or anything I’ve said through discord, (babyshadow_#0834)

2 Likes

Hi, please make sure to follow the template for this topic. It can be found here: Template for Recruitment topics.

1 Like

Do you even know if you will get any profit? This job is basically you wanted free developers, right?

1 Like

I would like to apply for the Music Composer: DevNetCheese's Portfolio (Composer) For Hire!

With the scripter role I don’t see why they need to be fluent in lua. Provide more details regarding what they NEED to be able to do

Group percentage payment is the pay

They will be given directions when we start development with the team

How much though? How much % per each role?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.