[Closed] Dunn Games is hiring! [Scripter - 225 USD/week NEGIOTABLE]

About Us

We are Dunn Games, a small development studio. We are the team responsible for Color Craze and Farming and Friends. We are looking to expand our team. Feel free to check out the links below for more info.

Dunn Games Group
Farming and Friends
Color Craze

The Team

@gdunn2 - Lead Developer/Builder
@Elocore - Scripter
@mutex_lock - Scripter
@souup145 - Modeler
@DreadNautical - Builder

The Job

We are looking for a skilled, reliable scripter to help us update and maintain our game Farming and Friends on a regular basis. We are looking for someone who can spend roughly 5 hours a day (not counting weekends) working on the game. The hours are not strict, as long as you get your work done on time. Work will include scripting vehicles and farming equipment. Each week’s workload will be discussed and planned with you beforehand.

Requirements

• Ability to script UI
  • Familiar with UserInputService
  • Understanding of Roblox Physics and Constraints/BodyMovers system
  • Scripting with compatibility for multiple platforms in mind
  • Ability to cooperatively work with a builder and other scripters
  • Ability to learn and adapt to systems made by other scripters on team
  • Ability to script features in an effective, efficient, and secure way
  • Effective communication skills
  • Access to discord and voice chat
  • 16 years or older

Desired

• Have worked on a completed game
  • Have worked with custom vehicle chassis in the past

Payment

We are looking to pay 225 USD weekly through PayPal. We can also do the equivalence in Robux on a monthly basis. We are also open to looking at other payment options. This amount is negotiable. We will take into consideration your experience and skill. We are also willing to increase this amount over time, given that you are a good fit in the team, are able to put out quality features, and make a positive impact on the game.

Contact Us

If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. DM me through the forums @gdunn2 or message me on discord at gdunn2#5138. Please link your portfolio, link relevant place links, show us screenshot(s) of some of your previous code, and be sure to let us know about any previous work experience you have. Can’t wait to work with you :slight_smile:

Note: Please do not spam me with a bunch of images and videos. If you do not have a portfolio, create a collection of your work on a google slide presentation, google doc, or whatever you prefer, and link that.

4 Likes

Hello, I am interested in your position. Check my portfolio out here

1 Like

I am interested and I would like to further talk about the job.
Here is my portofolio

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.