[OPEN] English to Croatian (Balkan) Translation

About Me

Hi there! I’m iCROTony, also known as Elavratory. I typically build and sometimes script, but I am doing translation services for the time being.

Why should my game be translated to Croatian?

Most of the Hispanic Roblox players are <13 and most of them don’t understand English. With Croatian or you can call it a most Slavic Balkan translation you will attract a HUGE amount of players to your game! Croatian language is understanded by countries like Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, Kosovo and Macedonia.

Availability

Right now I’m available all the time.

Payment

I only accept Robux or Paypal. My preferred payment method is Paypal.
Anyways if you want the prices could be negotiable.

Up to 100 words

• Paypal = 5 USD
  • Robux = 400
  • :timer_clock: Delivery time 1-2 days

Up to 600 words

• Paypal = 10 USD
  • Robux = 800
  • :timer_clock: Delivery time 2-3 days

Up to 1000 words

• Paypal = 15 USD
  • Robux = 1200
  • :timer_clock: Delivery time 5-6 days

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, but I prefer to contact me via Discord Elavratoryツ#5264 or via Instagram: antonio_martinaga

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there any kind of proof that you speak this language flawless? Did you ever translate anything? How you can ensure that a “HUGE amount of players” are speaking this language on Roblox? - I’ve personally never saw a person speaking Balkan on Roblox.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m native Croatian, and I’ve seen a lot of people from Balkans playing Roblox. Usually they won’t chat on Roblox because most of them don’t know how to speak English. I can recognise them by their names, or I find a group of them talking together in Balkan language.

2 Likes

That’s nice to hear, but could we have a proof that you natively speak it? (Show us things you translated in the past, chats where you spoke Balkan etc.)

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can not prove it from pictures as this is my first time posting something like this. (If I would translate this sentence to Croatian, it would sound like this: “Nažalost ne mogu dokazati pomoću slika jer je ovo prvi puta što sam objavio nešto ovakvo.”)

2 Likes