[CLOSED] ENLITE Resort is looking to enroll testers to our BETA Program!

I’m interested in this position. You should already have my added. I’m aeches#6882.

Hi. I have sent you a friend request on discord, my discord username is Jager#5259

1 Like

Hi, Zack! I am interested on enrolling to your BETA Position. My discord is Vice#8278.

kacper532, I would like to enroll in program. Ziki#8117
Please add me if you have many friends requests.

Hey! I would love to test for you. I have tested for multiple projects and know a lot of common bugs that developers sometimes forget to patch. I would love to join in :slight_smile:

I’m DoryShelby0 #3174 in discord

My portfolio: (OPEN) DoryShelby- Clothing Designer, Scripter, And terrain

Hi, I wanna enroll my discord is

FriedRblx#4580

also sent you a friend request

Zxacqz, I would like to enroll in the program! My Roblox username is willvxm and my Discord is william;#5660

Added! My name is Kay#7200! Hope to work with ya soon :slight_smile:

Hi I’m Doloff and I would like to enroll in the program. My discord is Doloff#4356

I might want to apply but due to stuff that happen I can’t.

Just sent a DM (mason!#3783), I’m able to DM you because your in my group Kopa’s Server. :slight_smile:

Hello, there! I thank you for your enrollment in the program, and I’d love to get to know you better! Please contact me via Discord or DevForum Private Messages. Thank you and I am looking forward to getting to know you.

Zxacqz.

Hey there, is so very lovely to hear that you are interested in the program. As you may have know we are only inviting about 7 - 12 people for this program, so the first 5 will be announced tonight. I’d love to get to know you better if you could contact me on Discord or Private DMS on the Forum.

Thank you and best of luck to you!

Hey @Zxacqz ! I have DM’ed you on Discord by the following username: william;#5660

Hey, there @Jlnxy! It’s so lovely to see you interested in our BETA Program. As you may have know we are only inviting about 7 - 12 people for this program, so the first 5 will be announced tonight. I’d love to get to know you better if you could contact me on Discord or Private DMS on the Forum.

1 Like

Hey, there @Firebird1cool! Thank you for your intrest in joining the program. Please contact me via Discord or Private DMS so we can get to know each other better. If you have any questions, please contact me. I’m looking forward to getting to know you!

Hey, there @DevAltRLDareDaniel0! It’s very lovely to see you enrolling for our program! Just so you are aware, I am trying to get to know everyone, and looking for the 5 most excited Developers that are interested in this program. I would love to get to know you, to find out if you are worthy of this position. Thank you for your interest, and best regards!

(Please contact me via Discord DM’s or DevForum DM’s.)

@Zxacqz It appears you are offline on Discord; is this a problem at my end? Also, where will you announce the tester list?

Hey, there! Yes, I am appearing offline at the moment. I will also announce it here at around 5:30. I hope this keeps clear some things up.