[CLOSED] ENLITE Resort is looking to enroll testers to our BETA Program!

Hey, there @Jlnxy! It’s so lovely to see you interested in our BETA Program. As you may have know we are only inviting about 7 - 12 people for this program, so the first 5 will be announced tonight. I’d love to get to know you better if you could contact me on Discord or Private DMS on the Forum.

1 Like

Hey, there @Firebird1cool! Thank you for your intrest in joining the program. Please contact me via Discord or Private DMS so we can get to know each other better. If you have any questions, please contact me. I’m looking forward to getting to know you!

Hey, there @DevAltRLDareDaniel0! It’s very lovely to see you enrolling for our program! Just so you are aware, I am trying to get to know everyone, and looking for the 5 most excited Developers that are interested in this program. I would love to get to know you, to find out if you are worthy of this position. Thank you for your interest, and best regards!

(Please contact me via Discord DM’s or DevForum DM’s.)

@Zxacqz It appears you are offline on Discord; is this a problem at my end? Also, where will you announce the tester list?

Hey, there! Yes, I am appearing offline at the moment. I will also announce it here at around 5:30. I hope this keeps clear some things up.

This looks like it could be fun! I like testing the things that people make. :slight_smile:

crazyblocks234 (I don’t use Discord, sorry! You can always contact me on the Dev Forums, though.)

I added you on discord, my username is r3x9#4944

Like I said before , here is my discord DeHarchy#4969 I already sent you friend request

I am interested in the Beta program but sadly have no discord if that’s a problem please notify me.
Username: fancdonky2
Joining the group now :smiley:

Thank you everyone for the interest you have shown for the Program, all though we still only have a limited amount of space in the program, we will be looking for more Beta Testers tomorrow then we will close enrollments. Thank you everyone and congratulations to the following:

@a_eschylus
@SpiralRBX
@msami7893
@JustKillea

Please don’t feel discouraged that you didn’t make it in the program, please note that is another wave tomorrow, so we highly encourage you to wait patiently for the next wave!

For everyone listed, please friend request Zack!#0001 as well as join the group and corporation group.

https://www.roblox.com/groups/6177716/ENLITE-Hotels-Resorts#!/about
https://www.roblox.com/groups/7231265/ENLITE-Corporation#!/about

Thank you, and best regards.

Zxacqz | Project Director & Group Founder

4 Likes

Hello! I am NastyDagger22 and I would like to join the program. My tag is mangareader123#4330

If this is open than I would love to be a tester!

I’m interested! My discord is Shinyju#1831! Hope to talk with you soon.

~Shinyju.

Hey Zack; you aren’t replying to me on Discord or this platform, what’s up?

Please accept my friend request on discord DeHarchy#4969 I will be glad to talk with you !

Zxacqz, I would like to enroll in the program!
Discord tag: MystiqueArts#1686

Hey, I’d be glad to help you test. Among other things, my portfolio ([FULLY BOOKED] Uniform Designer) includes my experience in testing, but I can list it out here.

• Economy balancing (Midnight Racing: Tokyo)
  • Event testing (MR:T)
  • Server stress testing (Roblox)
  • A few more I can’t remember

I look forward to hearing back from you!

They are not hiring anymore, it’s closed, he forgot to change title.

Oh I see, my bad then, thanks for letting me know

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.