[OPEN] Experienced Builder Looking for Work!

About Me

I’m an experienced builder, I’ve been working here for over 3 years. It builds a lot of things for a lot of people, having a lot of good evaluations.
I am always learning and doing new things every day!

Works

PICS

What i will do
I can: Build separate models, decorate a map, make a map, edit existing models / maps.

Availability
I am available for six to eight hours of work on weekends and four to six hours on weekdays. I am usually very active and ready to work all day.

Payment
Prices are negotiable. I accept a price per model, a price for what I’m going to do or for the time I’ll be doing it

Contact

You can contact me via Discord: ic3d_#7678

Thanks for listening! :slight_smile:

1 Like

voce coloca escrito em ingles na categoria em Portugues amigo!

1 Like

eu iria falar isso para ele mas deixei para lá

1 Like

Saudações! :smile:

Como tinha mencionado o @melhorgp, você colocou o vosso tópico que esta escrito em Ingles na categoria portuguesa! Também queria informar que postar links de discord não é permitido. Mencionado aqui: Regras oficiais do Roblox Forum dos desenvolvedores.
Invés, tente incluir imagens do vosso trabalho.

Translated by Google Translate:

As @melhorgp mentioned, you put your topic that is written in English in the Portuguese category! I also wanted to inform you that posting discord links is not allowed. Mentioned here: Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum - #47 by Roblox. Instead, try to include images of your work.

2 Likes

Olá, peço desculpa, eu não reparei nisso!

Olá, peço desculpa, eu não reparei nessa situação!

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.