[CLOSED] Programmer Needed

I’m adding you at HendricoMaximus. My portfolio can be found here OPEN | Officiall_Studios Portfolio | UI Designer | Scripter | GFX - VFX | Video Editing - #4

Hey @Officiall_Studios thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately I do not see much of what I am looking for in there. Wish you the best!

1 Like

Sent you a friend request on discord madrid#4733

I am interested, Added you on discord Eric_Homemade#1243
I can make a very advanced gun system/Anti-Exploits/Leaderboards/UIs/Etc.

Sent a Discord friend request; Evo#2030

Greetings,
I fit for all your requirements, and added you on Discord. Here is my portfolio. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
cakehunterman

Also. to add on to @RayManzotti’s Post, learning takes a lot of time and you should start with an easier language. If you want to learn it right now, I suggest you watch Alvinblox. He is a Roblox Scripter and provides free tutorials.

I would like to see your portfolio. Can you link me?

Hey sent you are FR. SkyKurr#9748. All the assets and my portfolio will be provided there.

My website is down, Although I would be happy to show past work over discord.

Do you still need a scripter?

My discord: GoldenEye#4063

Sent a dm, my user is Ciara#6759

Hello, I am here to apply for the programmer position at British Army. I think that I fit all the requirement mentioned in your post.
Here is my portfolio : [CLOSED] Experienced Programmer | BadlyDev's Portfolio
If you have any questions do not hesitate.
You can contact me via discord : ItsChoco#0902
- Josh (BadlyDev)

Let me know when the time comes that you need a composer. Interested in this project you have going on. Here’s my Portfolio. - austin#9207

Simbuilder

Austin is wonderful to work with, he cares greatly about the composure, exuberance and dynamics within each song. His work shines brightly in the genres of Synth wave, Jazz, and has created a very smooth and inspiring music set for Vehicle Simulator.
I recommend and will continue to work with Austin on music.
Thank you,
Sim

I’m a experienced scripter, I have been scripting for about 2 years. I am interested to join, please message me on forum, I have messaged you as well on forum. Thanks! Also the best payment method is, robux. Not USD.

I updated the information based on what your knowledge must be and payment methods.

Job as a Scripter - #33 - would rather message on developer forum. But here what ever you need.

Is there an amount of hours the scripter should be expecting to work a week?

Hello we expect between 20-25 hours a week.

To be fair what we’re looking for the most is that our programmer(s) can meet the deadlines of our projects.

Hello,
I am very interested in applying.
You may find my portfolio here

Discord: Jayy_N#0001