[Open!] Flavoriez Bakery is looking for a lead programmer!

INTRODUCTION
Hello everybody! I, Huniidew, will be hiring a lead programmer for the Flavoriez Bakery. While reading everything below, please note that you will only be doing the stuff on the PROGRAMMING end. This meaning any models, and user interfaces will be given to you.

GROUP LINK

BAKING SYSTEM OVERVIEW
In the Flavoriez Bakery baking system, there is a few parts of it that is partially done, so you do NOT need to do too much, but maybe it can be improved and completed.

FRIDGE 40% DONE
When you press the “E” GUI on our testing fridge, it will bring you to a selection of foods. When a Baker chooses one, they will receive the ingredients for that item. In example, for cupcakes, they would have a pan with the cupcake ingredients and mix it in our mixing station. The basic scripting is done, but not all ingredients ( trays ) are finished.

MIXING STATION [PART OF BAKING SYSTEM] 60% DONE [JUST NEED MODEL REPLACEMENTS AND NEED OF POLISHING
We already have a semi-script for this mixing station, but this can possibly be improved. There will be a blue “E” GUI that must be popping up when you go near it, in a smooth form. We would like an animation to be added into this pop up. Having the ingredients tray in hand, you will tap the e button to mix and then the mixing process begins. You slide a bar which will animate an ingredient into the bowl, then you slide another bar which will animate another ingredient into the bowl. We would need model replacements for this and redos for some ingredients being mixed. ( We are planning on adding a mixing animation which will mix the ingredients with a spatula as well as cracking of eggs, and flour pouring

BAKING OVEN 100% DONE
After you get your dough, batter, etc, you can bake! This part is 100% finished

ICING/TOPPINGS STATION [PART OF THE BAKING SYSTEM] 30% DONE
Finally finishing the whole process, they need to be topped off. They would press the blue “E” GUI to use it, a GUI would pop up, which once tapped, would animate your pastry under the icing machine. After, it would ask which topping they desire. One chosen, the chosen icing ( particles ) will fall down onto the pastry and will add the icing on top of the pastry. Examples of the “E” GUI and other GUIs we will be using will be listed below. We can give you more information about that if you’re interested in DMing us and looking at our Discord Server!

PAYMENTS
We are willing to pay enough for this job, as the baking system is mostly done, but it only needs polishing and corrections, as well as model replacements! The prices will be negotiable and you will be given a base payment, not a percentage.

CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in this position please contact me on discord, please get to the point and tell me that you are interested and send examples. I ask that you do not just state hello, doing so will result in no answer.
Tooti#1612

Thanks for reading! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Do you have Twitter? If so, what is it?

interested, I sent a friend request

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.