[OUTDATED] ManamiWasThere // UI Designer // Portfolio

Old

About%20me
Howdy! I am offering my services as a UI Designer. I specialize in making modern and sleek UIs. I have been doing UI designing for 2 years on Roblox.
Showcase
The following images are examples of some of the UI designs I designed so far.

Here are some images of my works
  1. Script executor UI design ( Material Design and Fluent Design).

2. Administrator panel UI design ( Flat Design, Material Design and Fluent Design )

3. Material Design UI Kit

4. Another UI Kit

5. Website design

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. I only work at night. You can contact me anytime but I won’t able to work on the weekdays due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable. I accept either hourly pay or per asset. Percentage payment is okay if you are famous and your past game has a lot of visits. I prefer paying by robuxs ( group payment ).

Contact

You can contact me on Devforum or Discord.
My Discord username and the tag is: Manami#2870

Thanks for reading.

20 Likes

I like the UI’s very much, there are no empty spaces well crafted together I don’t have any complains about it.

Would you mind working with me?

2 Likes

Pretty nice, sent a friend request.

2 Likes

Enginn is probably the most trustworthy person on the devforums, her UI also has a feel to it that few others manage to nail. She is very easy to work with, overall rating - 10/10 would recommend.

2 Likes

enginn is reliable and is trustworthy when it comes UI, her intuitive designs entice others and she absolutely smashes material design concepts, you should honestly hire her.

2 Likes

Wow. I am extremely impressed! These are the best UIs I’ve seen on ROBLOX.

1 Like

New UI I am making

4 Likes

That is literal epicness if it’s a thing.

2 Likes

Wow, you don’t fail to impress!

OMG IT’S SO GOOD CAN I BUY IT

1 Like

Can vouch, great developer and extremely friendly to be around. She has a great personality and is able to keep a professional attitude around things as well.
UIs are also greatly made.

1 Like

How much would it cost for a simple UI that includes:

Music system
Info page
Another info page with access-permissions
Shopping page (just gamepass buying)
A page just for displaying a simple food menu

2 Likes

3K robuxs. Your order is for a cafe game?

Tried to contact you on discord about your services but it’s a invalid username.

I changed it a few days ago. It’s Manami#2870

1 Like

I’m interested in purchasing some UI, I’ve sent you a friend request on discord.

Sent you a friend request on Discord! :slight_smile:

Requested by topic creator